Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I agree. And waiting sucks. I read lots of garbage like that early on in this administration, myself. In the end, I think it’s harmful to be misled into thinking help is on the way.

lol, that’s cute

It’s actually quite tax-payer friendly, crowd-sourcing the vetting process out to journalists and the public at large after an appointment has already been made.

And he values ass-kissing more than anything else.

If you can get on television and say nice things about Trump you have a good chance of being part of his administration. Your qualifications can be having a racist blog and nothing else. As long as you look presentable in a suit and worship Trump, you can probably get a job.

The letter was obtained by BuzzFeed News and Ryan Shapiro, the executive director of the transparency group Property of the People, in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against US intelligence agencies. It has not been publicly disclosed before. A two-sentence, unclassified version of the letter was released by Sen. Ron Wyden on Nov. 30, 2016.

Bannon even got around that one.

To be fair, a suit may have been one of the layers he wore. We’ll never know what lies beneath all the collared shirts.

Those were the early days and Bannon got him off the ground.

And then he ditched him for Miller who looks and smells better.

I can think of a lot of things that look and smell better than Bannon. And Miller, too, for that matter.

Hey, are you guys as excited as I am to see what kind of “holy hell” Graham is going to unleash on Trump for dumping Sessions?

I predict Graham will refuse to swallow.

No way he’ll be that hardline.

Trump saying he doesn’t even know his Attorney General is just so weird. I guess it was the first thing that came to mind when he responding to criticism so he just went with it?

It’s his default response to be fair. It’s practically a meme at this point.

For a while there were tons of jokes along the lines of, “Donald Trump says he doesn’t know who Don Jr is and that’ve never met.”

Translation is: Whatever happens to this asshole has absolutely nothing to do with me.

You misheard. He said “Holy heil.”

I can’t because nothing smells better than bacon!

“He” refers to Roger Stone or to Corsi?