Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

It’s not a perjury “trap”, it’s just perjury.

I would assume Corsi.

I assume Corsi. Why would Mueller’s team have informed Corsi that Stone would be indicted? I suppose they might have to get him to be truthful or something.

Pfffft.

“I don’t know what they’re going to charge me with,” said Jerome Corsi, who until recently served as the Washington, D.C., bureau chief for the controversial far-right media outlet Infowars, in an interview with ABC News on Monday. “I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That’s my crime, and now I’m going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them,” he later added.

Maybe don’t commit perjury?

Maybe don’t live your life spewing conspiratorial bullshit solely to promote a very partisan agenda, so much so that it leads you into bad waters surrounded by very bad people?

Some strange happenings on Twitter

Fox hasn’t tweeted in 4 days

Has the rapture happened?

I wonder if these people are under some kind of curse that makes them lie even when it would be more prudent and self-aggrandizing to tell the truth or remain silent. Like some kind of spiritual contagion spread by the president? The converse of a truth serum?

I wonder how many folks are getting indicted.

I like your new avatar.

A pretty butterfly.

“I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.”

That does summarize my approach to P&R.

Very good :)

Getting back to the fun conspiracy theory at hand.

The Nation Enquirer is down too!

Coincidence???
Well yes, probably, that’s what a coincidence is.
But its still fun to speculate.

Seems like Fox News at least is protesting Twitter allowing posts of Tucker Carlson’s personal address in that incident last week.

Not sure if all these other outlets are following that… But seems strange.

I dunno about its Twitter, but the paper National Enquirer stopped all its Trump coverage months ago, as soon as Pecker was named as a cooperating witness.

Hey, if corporations are people and people can be indicted, can Fox News be indicted?

Let’s not get crazy. They’re people, but they also can’t be indicted. Because that’s what the Founding Fathers would’ve wanted.

No, it’s just like that ‘bank robbery trap’. You know, where they build a bank near you, and they fill it with money, so you have to rob it, because after all there it is, so then bang, you’re trapped. Not fair at all.