Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I mean, if Clinton can get away with “it depends what the meaning of is is” about a sexual relationship that definitely did happen, I don’t think Trump is going to be sweating it about saying he has no investments in Russia in relation to a deal that didn’t in fact go ahead.

Narrator: He didn’t.

Clinton was impeached because of that.

He served two full terms and is not in jail. I don’t know what people expect out of Mueller, but if that’s the outcome for Trump I doubt they’ll be happy.

Also: if you think that those Trump statements are the main takeaway from today, I’m not sure I can help you out of the pedantic trees to see the forest.

People are hoping that Americans (specifically Republicans) will suddenly discover their morality and patriotism. They won’t.

The criminal information statement filing and plea agreement are here. The former looks really bad, especially if Trump told the same lies in his written responses to Mueller. Also, too, other Trump family members were in the loop. Wonder what they said to the Feds?

That’s not it either.

Enlighten us, senpai.

Finally saw Trump answering questions. He uses the word “weak” more than a few times in regards to Cohen. Mob boss much, dude?

A New York real estate guy talking about a “lawyer” who had a side hustle in taxi medallions for Ukrainians? Never!

Huh.

It’ll probably be a long wait to find out if the raid on Burke’s office has anything to do with Trump. There are a gazillion other reasons the feds might raid a Chicago Alderman. The longest-serving one ever, no less.

I’m pretty sure there is tape of him stating he has the best memory of anyone.

Oh, and some more fun is happening:

Edit: Ah, HumanTon beat me to it.

Yeah, I didn’t realize that this was the Ed Burke when I first saw the story. It could be any number of things.

Still, it can’t make Trump happy to have people poking around things like his bank and his old attorneys. Somebody may well say, “Sure, coppers, you’ve got me dead to rights on this … but I have information on a bigger fish. The biggest fish there is, in fact.”

Meanwhile, Trump won’t be meeting with the love of his life at the G20 after all:

Well he’s cancelling the public meeting. I assume there’ll still be a sock on his hotel room door later that night so the SS knows not to interrupt.

Ken’s reaction if Meuller actually charged RICO somewhere in all this would be something to behold, I think.

Did they not return Ukrainian ships as well?

Someone has a case of the Mondays.