Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

As always.

I’m waiting for this argument “well he was only going to give Putin the Penthouse apartment, generally you have to give Putin oligarchs two whole floors before he’ll let you build something. See how tough Trump is on Putin”.

Amid intense scrutiny of contacts between Donald Trump’s inner circle and representatives of Vladimir Putin, Ivanka Trump’s name has barely come up. But during the campaign, she connected her father’s personal lawyer with a Russian athlete who offered to introduce Donald Trump to Putin to facilitate a 100-story Trump tower in Moscow, according to emails reviewed by BuzzFeed News and four sources with knowledge of the matter.

I can only imagine the twitter shit storm, if there is a criminal investigation targeting Ivanka.

Sure he’ll say he hardly knows her and she was never part of the campaign.

I apologize for coming off a little harsh. My initial unkind post was flagged and hidden by the community, and I’ve taken such reaction to heart.

Welcome to Qt3, and welcome to P&R. Some of our best people and discussions are made here, and I look forward to embracing you and yours.

Please forgive me for my initial reactionary gate-keeping. It’s negative attitudes like mine which stifle reasonably diametric ideas and vicissitude.

How many welcomes does he get, anyway?

It’s disheartening to think that Kerzain’s post was flagged, but none of Gman’s Nazi bullshit was.

Well, except by me.

I was pleased to see his bullshit being called out quickly and without beating around the civility bush. Thanks for not tolerating bullshit kerzain :)

Seriously. Maybe @kerzain was overly harsh but haven’t we been on this merry-go-round enough times to recognize the ride?

“unrelated to Trump”

starting to get to the point where I can almost enjoy the schadenfreude

Is this a joke? In a normal world I would be certain a formal press release wouldn’t be issued in the form of a ranting, demented tweet, but now I honestly have no way to judge verisimilitude of anything associated with Trump anymore.

It’s a Twitter bot that takes his ravings on Twitter and puts it in that format.

KevinC is correct, the bot appeared after it was officially ruled that Individual-1’s tweets amount to official statements.

That explains a lot.

Sounding a little more unhinged than normal today. Perhaps something is afoot.

He was humiliated at the G20, backed down in front of China, his new NAFTA needs to get through Congress, he has no border wall, and his former whipping boy is fighting back.

I think it’s just a normal Monday in Trumpworld. I’m surprised he’s not golfing.

Sure does seem like Trump’s lawyers gave him a phone call with some bad news…

Suffer, shitgibbon, suffer!

Or maybe it’s the realization that his daughter is in the shit as well