Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Angling for those conjugal visits.

Someone out there is quick with the domain registrations. A young person needs to step in and prevent Rudy from Twittering personally so that he stops creating openings like this:

As a reminder, Rudy is Trump’s top adviser on cybersecurity.

That’s hilarious. Rudy does the best cyber!

Nah. The parsimonious explanation is that heard something on Fox. Probably this:

The miserly and unwilling to spend money explanation?

Key quote:

Mueller’s office talked to congressional investigators as part of an ongoing discussion about whether new subpoenas for testimony by House and Senate committees might interfere with Mueller’s investigation.

The response, which surprised one investigator, was that it would not, at least in matters relating to alleged obstruction by the White House in the Russia investigation itself. “What we were told is that the investigation has reached a mature enough stage that they’ve basically talked to everybody they want to talk to,” said a knowledgeable source who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the matter.

This would imply that Corsi/Stone/Trump Jr/et al would have nothing to add to any investigation, at least in my mind. Whether that would mean that Mueller isn’t looking at obstruction charges or believes he already has everything he needs, or will just let his memos speak for themselves, is unknown. IMHO, with what is already known, Trump could be indicted on obstruction based on public information already (provided a sitting President could be indicted), but given the political climate (and news climate) that would be really tough.

However, due to Cohen’s earlier deal, we already know Trump did commit campaign finance related felonies during the campaign.

I’m interested in seeing what kind of charges New York might be able to file against the Trump mob. He can’t pardon himself from those, right?

Hopefully he’s out of office in a little over two years, if not sooner, and then NY can bring him to trial. I bet he’s made a lot of enemies there over the years.

But the quote’s about obstruction charges, and Corsi/Stone/Jr aren’t primarily about obstruction charges but rather the whole Russia thing.

(Also, standard disclaimer about these sorts of leaks claiming to know what Mueller’s up to almost always coming from Team Trump - the fact it says “congressional investigators” is irrelevant, Devin fucking Nunes is a “congressional investigator” - and according to these kind of sources Mueller was going to wrap up his investigation by Thanksgiving. Of 2017.)

Lindsey’s sphincter clenches even tighter…

…yet somehow still fails to produce diamond.

I thought that was already common knowledge and then checked - it was; that article is 2 years old.

I had seen speculation but never saw a confirmation from anything like an inside source. It does show the pub date there in the preview, at least.

I’m sure the Senate and House committees have been thoroughly investigating why the RNC data wasn’t leaked for two years now, no worries.

There’s a wee bit of natural confusion - yes, per sillhouette, the RNC was hacked back in '16.

But the fun new fact making the rounds today is that the Republicans (this time the National Republican Congressional Committee) were hacked again this year, in the spring:

Top. Men.

The Russians ain’t gonna stop hacking folks…

Thanks, that’s probably why I saw retweets of the first article again today also. It’s really good for “party unity”.

Edit: Notable cyber expert DJT speaking of 2016
“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump told CBS News in July. “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

c7feb2d144f2c27ac201b735ac07d92f

So the RNC with 2 extra years warning, had bad defenses according to Trump.