Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Lindsey’s sphincter clenches even tighter…

…yet somehow still fails to produce diamond.

I thought that was already common knowledge and then checked - it was; that article is 2 years old.

I had seen speculation but never saw a confirmation from anything like an inside source. It does show the pub date there in the preview, at least.

I’m sure the Senate and House committees have been thoroughly investigating why the RNC data wasn’t leaked for two years now, no worries.

There’s a wee bit of natural confusion - yes, per sillhouette, the RNC was hacked back in '16.

But the fun new fact making the rounds today is that the Republicans (this time the National Republican Congressional Committee) were hacked again this year, in the spring:

Top. Men.

The Russians ain’t gonna stop hacking folks…

Thanks, that’s probably why I saw retweets of the first article again today also. It’s really good for “party unity”.

Edit: Notable cyber expert DJT speaking of 2016
“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump told CBS News in July. “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

c7feb2d144f2c27ac201b735ac07d92f

So the RNC with 2 extra years warning, had bad defenses according to Trump.

What happened to the Flynn filing today?

Folks on the 'net are saying that the filing can be done electronically, and can be done at any time up until midnight. (My completely unsupported guess is that Mueller delayed until the evening to counter any perception that the filing is what tanked the stock market.)

Going to go right up to the midnight deadline aren’t you Mr. Mueller. This thing with Guliani thinking his twitter account was hacked is funny though.

Flynn memo is out. It’s <REDACTED>.

Hey Ohh!

So the notion (promoted by Team Trump) that Mueller is just about done was wrong (again); instead this signals he’s still investigating.

Not the beginning of the end but the end of the beginning.

Also, this serves as a sort of saved game for Mueller:

Mueller recommends minimum sentencing, including zero jail time. But man, justice demands that the piece of shit who lead “lock her up” chants goes to prison for some amount of time.