Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

What happened to the Flynn filing today?

Folks on the 'net are saying that the filing can be done electronically, and can be done at any time up until midnight. (My completely unsupported guess is that Mueller delayed until the evening to counter any perception that the filing is what tanked the stock market.)

Going to go right up to the midnight deadline aren’t you Mr. Mueller. This thing with Guliani thinking his twitter account was hacked is funny though.

Flynn memo is out. It’s <REDACTED>.

Hey Ohh!

So the notion (promoted by Team Trump) that Mueller is just about done was wrong (again); instead this signals he’s still investigating.

Not the beginning of the end but the end of the beginning.

Also, this serves as a sort of saved game for Mueller:

Mueller recommends minimum sentencing, including zero jail time. But man, justice demands that the piece of shit who lead “lock her up” chants goes to prison for some amount of time.

He must have given a substantial about of detail. Trump and Co are fucked

That was my thinking. No jail time is kind of crazy, he must’ve spilled all the beans and had all the proof they were looking for.

No reason to jump to conclusions. They could be investigating Alddon T. Jump, or Tod Jandi Rump, or Maj. Lord Pundt!

I’m just guessing, but I do think that Flynn ultimately sees himself as some sort of Ollie North-style hero now.

Lol. All redacted documents required to be in monospaced fonts from now on.

Honestly, there was a time when Flynn was a great general and leader. He was not always a political hack. Hell, he’s still a registered Democrat.

But I think that the way his main military career ended really pissed him off, and made him vulnerable to the Russians.

But I can imagine, and this is purely my imagination with no evidence to back it up, a scene where Mueller is talking to Flynn, soldier to soldier, and turns Flynn back towards the right side of things. Some kind of Darth Vader redemption scene.

I can see Mueller pointing out that Flynn was a general who spent his whole life serving his country, and that he doesn’t owe shit to some draft dodging piece of shit.

I doubt it. The man who led ‘lock her up’ chants at the RNC is a man totally lacking in character. His exemplary character didn’t suddenly flee when he reached late middle age. It doesn’t work like that.

That would be poetic justice. And Americans love a redemption story.

Flake is still doing it.