Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

He was on octopus overlords?

There, and going back to GoneGold and even here for a while too.

He was Mr. Fed back in the day.

The Popehat group blog was originally all Octopus Overlords people.

Oh wow, I had no idea.

Yep, Ken is One Of Us gamers, though I’d imagine his time to play is likely sorely restricted these days.

Wow, I think I remember Mr. Fed from GG.

I think he had one last week as well. I remember being struck by it

I believe he even posted on here a couple times. Probably pre-The Great Riving of old.

So is Tom Nichols. Big Fallout fan.
I think Wilson does as well, though I might be misremembering that.

I’m sure it took his top people days of hard work to formulate this winning plan.

Speaking of Lucas, someone has made an alternate way to read part of that WaPo article.

Huh, folks like Rubio are going on the and explicitly saying that no one is above the law.

Might indicate a change in tone.

I’d think they’ve been looking for an excuse at this point. Felonies are a pretty good excuse.

The dumbest thing about all of this is that Pence will do everything they want anyway.

… as long as Pence is not implicated in the same evidence as DT. Then they are both bulletproof because no R will vote to hand the presidency over to Pelosi.

Pence will have more than enough time to pick a new VP before they ever get to him even if he’s dirty.

Yeah, they all hate Trump and he’s done what they wanted, pushed through the tax cut for their rich cronies and packed SCOTUS. They don’t need him anymore. They would happily impeach him if they thought they could do it without repercussions at the ballot box. The House Rs are safe because most can vote to not impeach and cover themselves. It will be the Senate Rs that have to man up if that’s how they are going to get rid of Trump.

Pence will probably have a better shot at getting elected in 2020 too.

Maybe, but I think Rubio is just furrowing his brow on TV.

But wouldn’t his pick would need to be confirmed by both houses? So it would now need to be someone more moderate, who the Dems could agree to, or else leave the office vacant.

If Trump were to be impeached, the only move for House Dems would be to not approve anyone for the VP slot, no matter what.