Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yeah dude, false things are different from true things.

It’s ok to make criticisms about things that Reagan actually did. It’s not ok to make criticisms about stuff he didn’t do.

Because the determining factor isn’t that Reagan is the supposed actor. It’s whether they actually happened.

But there was a whole investigation of Iran Contra, and no one ever proved that Reagan knew about it. Of course this is because people lied, but there you go.

I wonder if you believe OJ killed Nicole and Ron Brown? I mean, there was a whole investigation, even a trial, and (as I recall) they said he didn’t do it.

This is the sort of shit Trump supporters say when you point out facts to them.

Because it’s totally inconceivable that Republicans will cheat to win elections! totes the same as being a secret communist Muslim or siding with terrorists after they kill your ambassador.

You shouldn’t believe everything that’s conceivable.

I don’t. And I don’t believe this, either.
But nor do I think it’s on the same level as Benghazi, or Obama being a foreigner, or any of the other shit you guys are equating it to.

I would be surprised if that were true.

Would you believe it in a strong sense?

In 2015, Butina organized a trip for former NRA presidents and officials to Moscow, where she arranged a meeting for them with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

“We should let them express their gratitude now, we will put pressure on them quietly later,” she wrote to Torshin after the meeting.

Can’t wait to get Orrin Hatch’s considered take.

I love her mugshot so much. She always looks just a tad peeved to me there.

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1072903188641144834

I almost felt a twinge of empathy for Cohen’s plight…and then I remembered that he was a peripheral part of the Locker Her Up brigade:

Yeah, but we’ll always have his awesome Nathan Thurm impersonation.
https://twitter.com/CNNSitRoom/status/766026548193353728

I mean, he was Trump’s personal lawyer. I don’t call that peripheral.

The front rank is Trump and Flynn and others who have actively led that chant at rallies.

Seeing tweets like that one from Michael Cohen really make me feel like I’m in the matrix.

Another quote for the movie:

Source.