Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Links on a line with other content shouldn’t one-box. You’re probably fine like that.

Yep, it appears that way. Noted for future use. As simple as a leading period and a space.

Weird that it worked the first time, but not the second.

A good convention to follow (at least in cases like this one) is [@twittername]: [Tweet text linked to tweet]. This puts most of the relevant info out there, and you only lose embedded images/videos.

Even better, thanks sir!

He also refers to Manafort as, “A gentlemen who worked for someone for five months.” LOL

KGB/GRU/(Stasi). In other words, worse.

And the US is on its way to being a wholly-owned subsidiary

Manafort was Trump’s campaign manager for a longer time than Spicer has been Press Secretary.

Isn’t this the same bullshit where the FBI was already monitoring people legally, and then the Trump transition team was contacting those people being monitored, so they themselves happened to be monitored?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury/index.html

Asked to explain his comments earlier in the week when he said there was more than just “circumstantial evidence of collusion,” Schiff said, "I do think that it’s appropriate to say that it’s the kind of evidence that you would submit to a grand jury at the beginning of an investigation.

“It’s not the kind of evidence that you take to a trial jury when you’re trying to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt. But we’re at the beginning of an investigation, and given the gravity of the subject matter, I think that the evidence certainly warrants us doing a thorough investigation.”

The California Democrat said it was “baffling” that his Republican counterpart on the committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, would not rule out that the information he disclosed Wednesday – the California Republican said communications of Trump and his associates may have been collected by intelligence agencies – came from the White House.

Read the entire thread. It’s about 35 tweets in total, but very informative.

Can’t he write this as an article somewhere on the internet?

I couldn’t agree more. I hate this new trend of Twitter journalism. How hard is it to get a Wordpress blog and put that shit there?

How hard is it to read text on twitter.com as opposed to wordpress.org?

You don’t think it’s super annoying to read a story presented as a numbered list, in 140 character chunks, interspersed with random text from random people?

You’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

It’s friggin’ annoying? For me it involved lots of scrolling and a minimum of 4 or 5 clicks because you need to unfold reply threads. And once you’ve done that, you still have to re-orient.

The entire thread is interrupted by random assholes “reacting”. There’s good info there so why waste it on Twitter? Ffs. Twitter is the worst thing to happen to human discourse since Facebook.