Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

No pun intended?

Not really, but now that you mention it…

Maybe Devin Nunes will go hunting with him?

On the subject of the 2016 election, Cheney said Russia attacked the US in a possible act of war.

“There’s no question that there was a very serious effort made by Mr. Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes,” Cheney said. "In some quarters, that could be considered an act of war.

“I would not underestimate the weight that we as Americans assign to Russian attempts to interfere with our process,” Cheney concluded.

Sure; they were probably a printout of a cellphone pic of the Whitehouse bedroom’s TV, showing something from Fox News. Obviously that would be originating from the executive branch.

Didn’t he specifically say they weren’t from the White House? I mean before this apparent contradiction.

This is insane.

He did not explicitly say that but by saying that he planned to brief the White House on the information he saw, he certainly implied it.

I’m not quite following this whole Nunes story. Can some summarize going back to last week?

That was beautiful.

Rowe wins teh interwebz

At this point I want Cheney to go hunting with the whole administration. And then he returns to Capitol Hill with bits of brains and gore all over his orange parka and says, next weekend you guys can come with me, too!

I honestly don’t even know exactly what’s going on right now so can’t really summarize. Pretty sure the White House and Nunes are both lying about something that might or might not be about the Russia-Trump collusion. And there are no adults to send the kids to timeout so we’re just stuck watching House & Senate Democrats call for resignations until they’re blue in the face.

“I did not sit in on that briefing,” Spicer said. “I’m not – it just doesn’t – so I don’t know why he would brief the speaker and then come down here to brief us on something that we would have briefed him on. It doesn’t really seem to make a ton of sense. So I’m not aware of it, but it doesn’t really pass the smell test.”

Can’t see what you could be confused about - why would the WH ever do anything that doesn’t make sense?

And yes, @rowe33 already won this topic…

Trump just tweeted “Trump Russia story is a hoax.”

So … Trump Russia story confirmed, then?

No, not confirmed. He literally just said it’s a hoax. Reading and comprehension, people.

Oh, you mean this (bolding emphasis mine):

Why isn’t the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech…
…money to Bill, the Hillary Russian “reset,” praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia story is a hoax. #MAGA!

Trying to figure out what he’d just seen on Fox. Edit: This was from his Android phone, btw. Edit2: Crap, no, it was from his iPhone. That’s just weird.

And everything he says is full of crap. Hence, confirmed.