Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I bet you never understood what the deal was with Bizarro, either. “Wait, why did he hit Superman? He just said that he loved him!”

Oh wait, that was actually from his iPhone.

Sarcasm

Gee, I dunno, Donald…because the fact that they aren’t currently the freaking President might have something to do with it…

Well that and the fact the story is a bunch of horseshit that was debunked a long time ago

Oh, know that. It’s just that I was thrown off by associating a certain sort of “grandpa’s Fox News inspired” word salad tweet with his Android phone. These sounded like him. (You are aware that you can track his Android vs. non-Android (probably iPhone) tweets?)

Trump Administration sought to prevent Sally Yates from testifying to House Intelligence Committee about Russia, WaPo reports.

Yates sent a letter to the White House saying she was going to testify anyways … and then, by a fabulous coincidence, Nunes cancelled the hearing.

Shut the front door.

By 97% of Prosecutors?

We’ve seen no evidence yet, but this stinks to high heaven. Even if there’s no crime, this looks to all hell like an attempt a cover-up.

Every time you think it can’t get any more crazy…

We need to form a select committee to investigate the HPSCI. Maybe if we are lucky we could get some answers in a few years.

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/846782739558928384

Hey I’ve tried that trick when I forgot to book something at work before.

Except, you know, it was like, catering from the nice place across town instead of the sandwich joint down the street and not, say, a matter of enormous national security import.

If the House Intelligence Committee cancels all these hearings because Nunes is obviously compromised, can the FBI step up and directly have hearings instead?

The FBI can’t have public hearings. They can investigate people, but that’s supposed to be only for possible criminal behavior (and not for say, just terrible decision making.) The investigations are supposed to happen in private (so it doesn’t prejudice any subsequent indictment.) If they find enough evidence, they can then ask the Justice Department to indict the suspect.

The House can have a public or private hearing on anything under the sun - whether Donald Trump is a big fat idiot, whether chartreuse is the hot new color for spring, which is better, Kirk or Picard - subject to their own rules, which they can of course change.

No need for a hearing. Kirk is better.

Preach it, brother!

No… just… no.

Oh please. Mr. Talky-Talk, can’t-be-bothered-to-get-off-his-ass-to-go-on-an-away-mission? No thank you.