Secret Hitler Forum Game

The year is 1926, Germany is rife with political and societal upheaval in the wake of what is known among the victors as The Great War.

In Parliament, the Liberal faction struggles to keep the rising tide of European Fascism at bay. So far, it has not gotten any hold in Germany:

@sharaleo, you are the first Presidential Candidate. Pick a Chancellor, and announce your ticket in the thread.

Everyone, once the Chancellor Candidate is announced, PM me your vote Ja (Yes) or Nein (No).

Let the game… begin!

DRINK!

I am also good. We should get together sometime and talk about liberalism.

That’s nice to know, and not at all concerning that you felt compelled to proclaim your innocence in such an obvious manner. It’s like whenever a politician says ‘trust me’, you know you shouldn’t.

• 1 drink for me, +1 fascist suspicion points for each of Tim and Rowe.

I will allow no morally dubious chancellors my watch.

An obvious fascist ploy would be to disparage anyone claiming a liberal bent! Morally dubious to whom? Your buddy…HITLER?? (Insert Church Lady/Hitler meme)

Wouldn’t a chancellor who was morally dubious to Hitler be a liberal?

I, for one, can’t trust someone who identifies with mustachioed gentlemen (like HITLER), much less cats!

Exactly!

As I check the ‘Hitler’ thread for the 50th time today I vote next game we play Secret Roger Goodell.

What kind of monsters do you think we are!

I find it hard to imagine Hitler not knowing who the other fascists are but there is nothing that I can not imagine Goodell being ignorant about.

Have I been nominated yet??

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/71550442.jpg

So, I need to nominate a chancellor!

In these trying times, it is difficult to judge an individuals loyalty, so do I leave the nomination to chance, or should I seek public counsel as to who would be a successful nominee so as to kick off with a formed government!

Also, do I understand correctly that there are no Presidential powers until at least one fascist policy is enacted?

That is correct. Whichever President is in office when a Fascist policy is enacted will need to use the corresponding power; they cannot be saved for later.

Also, by checking the Fascist track, you can see in which order the powers will unlock.

Public counsel wouldn’t really help as the only people who know anything are the Fascists. So everyone would most likely just nominate themselves.

I counsel you to nominate me.

Make Germany great again!

Now know it might seem like you don’t have a lot to go on, and you may think that this first choice won’t matter that much. Just one facist policy won’t hurt right? WRONG. I have the advantage of futuristic hindsight, all the way from 2016. I can tell you that this is where it all goes downhill. What could have been a real chance for us was completely squandered by your chancellor choice of someone other than me. Luckily, the resistance was able to send me back in time to give you this message, and now you have a chance to make things right.