Secret Santa 2020 Speed Edition

I will tag myself!

@lordkosc

I hope my giftee has a Switch!

Oooh great gift idea!

Also this:

https://www.tacobell.com/taco-gifter

I saw like 10 copies of this game in the bargain bin at Target and seriously considered it. Looking forward to your Santee’s review!

Hey another bright spot ;-)

Thanks for doing this again @fire. Such a great fun tradition. :-) <3

If you are my Santa, you should know that I own four real horses.

Is it ok if I show my chicken to the group?

Here’s where the participants of 2020 Secret Santa live. Don’t read too much into the colors; they’re defaults. “Digital” refers to players choosing to go all-digital this year. These players’ locations don’t matter for the purposes of creating pairings.

When asked where folks would prefer to mail:

I know you are all waiting for your pairings. It’s likely going to take me a till the end of the week to complete them. Thank you for being patient!

@fire planning the pairings.

More like this:
https://youtu.be/rLZ5aVNxV84

Given some digital storefronts have regional restrictions that may make it difficult to send gifts between countries it may still be a good idea to stick folks with their own.

Chicken on shelf!

Those chickens are such hideous, obscene things. I love it :D

Chick in a box?

It’s like elf on a shelf but partially dismembered

Secret Santa 2020 pairings went out!

If you expected to receive an e-mail but didn’t get one, please let me know (fire.qt3@gmail or via PM here).

If there are any issues with your assignment (you’ve gotten your Santee before, or they’re your roommate*, or they chose to go all-digital and you only gift singing flowergrams), please reach out and we can work around the issue.

Thank you to everyone who’s playing. Let the game begin!

(*) this one is brought to you by the time, through random blind assignment, Christien got Tom in 2014, and then Tom got Christien in 2015, and neither of them told me.

Thank you, fire!

Thanks, and let the stalking begin!

Indeed!