Select your color theme preference for Discourse qt3

So, um, when are we getting big font in mobile? :D

I might be able to play around with that. What would such a thing look like to you? Do you have any examples?

Do you mean the interface to trigger font size? If it’s interface, it would be like those mobile websites with the “A” button to increase or decrease fonts, such as this:

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/04/30/water-supply-in-kl-fully-restored/

Wumpus shared a bookmarklet before

It’s work but is not always consistent. The font would reset when moving from topic to topic. If only we could get these bookmarklet codes to stay consistent.

Oh, I thought you just meant a theme with big font. I don’t think the themes here are quite customizable enough to add a toggle button. Probably not, anyways.

I could fix it with a user script, but I doubt you want to run one of those on mobile so it’s a bit moot. :)

Oh, well, honestly I wouldn’t mind a Solarized Dark (Large) with a +3 increase in font. That would work for many of us. I’m partial to adjusting the font all the time. As long as it’s comfortable to the eyes, a one time permanent adjustment is as good to me.

Yes, it is correct to do “larger body font” as part of the themes.

Current (on an iPhone 6 Plus):

Large:

On a separate note, I think there’s some inconsistency in the colour coding of unread post. For instance, in the Latest view, new posts are marked with bright blue. But new unread posts are dull and darker blue.

In the Unread view, the bright blue represent old post that I haven’t read while the darker blue represent new unread post since I last visited. I feel the colour should be exchanged between the two. Let the bright one always indicate new unread while the darker ones are old post, just to be consistent with Latest.

Another confusion in Unread view:

The same is true in Tomorrow Night’s theme.

As an aside, I think that I should go ahead and hide the likes on the themes with big text. Lol

Habibi I’ll look at those colors too. You make a good point. I probably won’t be able to get to it for a few days though.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too, and would also prefer to have those colors swapped.

Nice change! :)
Thank you <3

Glad you noticed! :)

Finally had a chance to sit down on a PC (I have been using mobile solely for Qt3 for the past few days) and I really enjoy this change (of both having Solarized Dark) and the consistency of the Unread New and Unread Old.

Seriously, this is just so beautiful and informative. I used to get confused between the two bubbles in the original theme. I’m surprise that I am the only one raving about it :)

If I may be OCD about this, I think the notification icon, just above my Avatar on the top right of the screen, should be the same Cyan colour :) :)

The themes seem to have suddenly disappeared from the mobile site, and the options​ to enable them.

Edit: ignore. My settings got wiped somehow.

Yeah I had the same problem on Chrome PC. I think it’s a side effect of the settings now having sections.

I lost mine took, on Chrome. What happened now?

There’s an “interface” section in the settings now, where you can choose your theme again. I suspect that adding that killed the theme settings for some (maybe all?) of us. It works fine once you go into that section and re-choose your theme, at least for me it did.

I see it. Thank you!

I think @sam made it so this setting is now global instead of per-device.

I thought we had discussed adding a “make this my default theme on all my devices” checkbox so this could be more of a choice, but I don’t know what happened to that…?