Set your alarms to 5.17.19 and let's get a John Wick: Chapter 3 thread started

Given you counted 16 and it holds 15, that’s either pretty close or maybe doesn’t count the chamber. I’m not a gun guy. However, in looking this up (I’d seen his specific gun talked about before, so I knew that info was out there) I also found out the 9x19mm is the Parabellum type @RichVR referenced, so that tracks as potentially being what the sub-title is referring to?

Thanks for the research (both you and Rich). It just seemed like a lot, since mine doesn’t hold anywhere near that amount, and the clip in the film doesn’t look any longer than mine, but mine is a Ruger. So I stand corrected.

edit: I’m not a gun guy either, even though I own one. I’m not even sure where it is stored at the moment. :)

There are single and double stack magazines. A single stack is usually 6-8 rounds. A double stack is usually 13 rounds. But some are 16 rounds.

The guys that did this seem to get the action of the series:

that was awesome. Thanks for posting!

GASSSSP.

Is it May yet? Shit, why isn’t it May?

This is likely the movie I’m most excited for in 2019.

Doggos!

I swear those two beautiful people are immortal…

We need a new saying…

“These two things go together like John Wick and dogs!”

We have a new title!

Sigh, it’s not May yet.

I am so. So. So. Excited.

Please put this into my eye holes STAT

That looks like another perfect entry in what is quickly becoming my favorite action series.

One bum not for me in that trailer was the katana bike chase. It’s such a specific thing, I couldn’t help going “Yeah, I saw The Villainess too guys.”

Doggies getting some revenge.

MY BODY IS READY.