Sex between geldings and the Fall of the West, 2003

Communist propaganda tells us that happiness comes from gratifying all of our passing impulses, not repressing them or learning to channel them into healthy controlled expression.

http://bulletin.ninemsn.com.au/bulletin/EdDesk.nsf/All/EBEB48B2CEB8024DCA256D110026CACF

Here’s some fun facts for people who are otherwise insane:

1. Sex is fun and pleasurable because nature wants you to reproduce and form binding relationships with the opposite sex based on mutual satisfaction. Not the other way around.

2. Women aren’t built for promiscuity like males are. Every single partner a woman has in her life increases her risk of cervical cancer. Males encounter many similar risks in sterility from sexual disease and infection. This is part of the natural darwinian order of life.

3. Infidelity causes enormous jealousy and emotional pain, even when your partner consents. That’s how Europeans are built inside and it shows in their civilizations, previously the most stable in the history of the world.

4. The inability to channel our natural instincts or control their expression has historically always accompanied a decline followed by a collapse of the civilization involved.

5. People who don’t value the monogamous family as the bedrock of Western civilization don’t contribute sufficiently to the gene pool to sustain another generation of themselves. This has already happened in Australia.

6. It is presented to us as an enormous boon that we sheeple can f**k whoever we want in life as long as we don’t have any children. Others might call this slow motion genocide. Nothing is to be pitied more than an animal that has been gelded and still attempts mounting behaviour. It is the most pathetic and wretched of all the creatures that exists.

7. The cheapening of human life reflected in abortion-on-demand is not a social advance, it’s a serious degeneration of the principles that civilization are built upon.

8. Women are designed by biology to be the exact opposite of promiscuous adolescent males in every way. Acting contrary to their nature gives them a life of misery and emotional poverty. Suicide rates for swinging career girls are around double those of “poor, oppressed women” in happy marriages with children and emotional abundance 24/7 each day.

9. Males are not much different - married males who are faithful to their spouses live longer, enjoy greater prosperity and health and report better sex lives. Fidelity doesn’t have anything to do with religion - if anything religion only codified the existing natural social hygiene that European whites practice by instinct, even if conflicted at times. Religion just wrote down on paper what was already good sense - nuclear families with faithful emotional bonds and loyalty to kin. There’s nothing imposed or unnatural about the European instincts in any way, it is rather the reverse that is a perversion of our evolutionary instincts.

10. Acting on every passing gratification is not freedom - it is slavery to our animal impulses. If we all committed murder because we were angry, rape when we were horny or theft because we saw something we wanted, we wouldn’t be the West, we’d be Africa. The control of our animal passions is what makes civilization possible. Insisting that our ancestors for the past 2000 years were unhappy because they weren’t ejaculating every two hours with any stranger is a base, deceitful, subversive hateful lie.

Acting on every passing gratification is not freedom - it is slavery to our animal impulses. If we all committed murder because we were angry, rape when we were horny or theft because we saw something we wanted, we wouldn’t be the West, we’d be Africa.

Or Los angeles, or Detroit, or Boston, or Chicago, or Philidelphia, or Atlanta…etc.

hmmm … demographics in those regions?

H I N T

I still say it’s not genetic. There are geniuses even in these areas, and they simply become the best criminals, at least the ones who don’t get into the University of Michigan.

Contrary to propaganda on television and popular culture, your typical genius is usually quite capable of thinking of an honest way to earn a living. West Indians and Chinese people who live in the exact same communities as blacks are often millionaires within a year of arriving on the shore.

The mythology of poor suppressed hairless bipeds gifted with God only knows what kind of talent who can’t seem to realize any of it due to evil institutionalized racism is pretty much on par with stories about the Loch Ness monster and UFO abductions.

Very Kantian. But I do have a question. I thought you enjoyed beating the hell out of people when they get in your way or say something you disagree with. How is that not an example of animal passion?

[quote=“Robert_Sharp”]

Very Kantian. But I do have a question. I thought you enjoyed beating the hell out of people when they get in your way or say something you disagree with. How is that not an example of animal passion?[/quote]

I’ve never initiated an act of aggression in my life against another man. If you’re talking about situations where some perfect idiot walked up to me and insulted me or tried to intimidate me and I snatched him by his ankle and threw him over the curvature of the horizon like a 5 lb sack of rice, that’s what the animal passions are for, Mssr. Sharp.

p.s. Nothing Kantian about #10. Holy Cow you guys are oversocialized. Even the simplest and most basic rules governing human existence are big-time complex ideology with you fellas. Get out your slide rules. I’d hate to see you guys in the median strip with a double decker bus bearing down on you. “For god’s sake, man, get up on the curb,” I’d scream. You’d reply "Well, yes, perhaps in an a priori sense, but gravity and inertia are in fact a prejudice of European thought systems. I prefer to think that the … " (Bus creams him into vermillion gravy splattered for six blocks)

[/quote]

HA! HA!

You card!

HA! HAHA! That’s funny!

(sound of two ton vault door closing on hydraulics, noxious gas begins spraying from ceiling)

It’s difficult to decide if Cleve is more Jack D. Ripper or Strangelove.I’m leaning toward Ripper.

I’m actually thinking more like Kevin Spacey in Seven, the movie. How much you wanna bet that he’s got a library full of journals full of this crap?

Thank god there’s somewhere on the Internet he can go to enlighten us poor saps.

“Cleve” is just a troll, I know that. He’s a very dedicated troll, possibly an imitation of ye olde newsgroupe Cleve, but still just a troll.

And normally I’m immune.

But reading his undergraduate neo-Objectivist “philosophy” about blacks and jews and gays… well it makes we want to watch him get gang-raped by the defensive line of the LA Raiders, while Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X, both reincarnated as moray eels, eat their way into his lungs, all while the original cast of Fiddler on the Roof performs “If I Were a Rich Man” for his amuuusement.

Attention Cleve Troll: we get it. You are the overman. Now go back to your buggy POS “game” and apocalyptic fantasies and let us chimps have some peace.

Yeah - “tolerance.” It’s about the love. Sure it is.

If you want to see some really sick, intolerant and vicious people, show me those who are preaching tolerance.

Here in Australia, the “anti-racists” used to line the entrance sidewalk to One Nation meetings and beat, stone and whip those daring to enter exercising their freedom of association. Most of them ended with bloody injuries to 80 year old men and the police looking the other way as retired elderly people were kicked by mobs. Those evil Nazis, you understand, we’ve got to avoid anything like that. And whatnot.

Yeah, ordinary people are capable of being “good,” uh huh. Basically, the herd is always brownshirts marching under different ideologies, it’s just who is calling tune is all.

Similar to the anti-hate nazis that populate America’s college campuses. They claim to promote free speech, yet are the first ones to censor, or attempt to ban any opinon that is contrary to their liberal, communist agenda.

Unlike the free speech types at Fox News.