Shadow of the Tomb Raider brings Lara Croft full circle

Croft Edition, is that the version with a Season Pass, or something like that? Those editions always get a bigger discount in sales, but I seldom think they’re worth it. It’s still more money than just the base edition on a smaller sale.

Is it? I bought it day 1, and while I would have liked to pay less than I did, was aware that it would probably be on sale during the winter holidays if not before. Why should someone else getting a good deal be insulting to me?

I’d be willing to bet that the price drop is to squeeze in a few more sales before RDR2 sucks up all of the gaming oxygen (and dollars) for the next couple of months.

Correct!

Yep, no game unless its a total dud should be half off after 30 days.

Kassandra > Lara ?

I was sad to read this review for two reasons:

1. I really liked the first two games (well, especially the first one). The first game is full of crazy set-pieces (plane crash, tower climb, etc). It’s not too long or too difficult for me. I don’t usually get into these kinds of games, but this just clicked for me. So to find out the third one is significantly worse is a let-down.

2. I’m gonna end up playing it anyway, at some point. What a waste of time that’s going to be!

Easily. Your question mark is unwarranted!

-Tom

Just hearing posts about how awesome Kassandra is makes me dislike Lara more!

Kassandra isn’t living a lie.

Phew! Game has gotten review-bombed thoroughly on Steam due to the price drop.

I would skip it then. There are basically two setpieces in the whole game.