Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun aka Commandos: Feudal Japan

Their new game, Desperados 3, came out a short time ago. The reviews say it’s maybe even a bit better than Shadow Tactics.
A new Commandos is in the works at a different German studio.

Oh, sweet, I had no idea!

Yep, I can confirm that Desperados 3 is a great game! Its basically the same engine that they used for Shadow Tactics only with more bells and whistles. Loved it!

Well didn’t expect this at this point. Stand alone expansion late 2021

Just stopping by - really enjoying the game and nearly finished. Also going to play Aiko’s Choice when it drops.

I didn’t love Shadow Tactics, but an updated setting might be more me :)

That game looks ok, though nothing too exciting after Shadow Tactics and Desperados.

The character movement is achingly slow. After increasing the video to double speed it became a lot better! ;)

The Stargate game is by a different developer. Mimimi’s next - self-funded - project is still unannounced apart from its code name “Süßkartoffel” (sweet potato).

This is free on Epic Game Store. Unfortunately, it must have been a giveaway already because it’s already in my library. Unfortunately because that means there’s no way to install it except by going searching through my library, which is too huge for me to bother now. I suppose the easiest way would be to sort alphabetically backwards and then keep going to the next page until I hit “S” for Shadow? Ugh, I hate Epic’s Library. It’s ridiculous that I can’t just go to the store page for this game and hit download there. All it does is take me to my library.

EDIT: There is a WAY!

Instead of using the search bar on the library page at the top, which just searches the store (and which just takes you back to the library after finding the game), you can use the search bar on the right side in your library instead, near the word filter. This filters the library by keywords, so searching for Shadow narrows it down to about 6 games. Nice!

I really need to get back into this: I was really bummed down by the gamebreaking bugs I had experienced a few years ago, and I’m probably fine with replaying a very long level to see if I won’t get stuck up this time.
I heard there was a new campaign, but it’s not available anymore? or it’s a separate game? or it was fused? who knows!