Sharknado - Asylum masterpiece

The Sy-Fy Channel showed all of these over the weekend, and no, I didn’t watch them. But I did, for the first time watch a few minutes of one of them. I will never get those few minutes back.

Are the sharks treated humanely? What does PETA think of this series?

They seem to be treated better than the humans.

No.
That is, we started the first movie, the gf got bored and went back to the bathroom and never came back, so I started watching something else (too scary to watch alone). We feel less compelled now that the hype has died down, and from what we saw of the first one, we decided that if we run out of other things to watch, we will try again.

What movie were you watching?

I’m sorry. I put that parenthetical statement too late into the sentence. I was implying (tongue in cheek) that Sharknado was too scary to watch alone. Instead, I (and eventually she too when she returned) watched this:

Maybe we just needed to be in the right mood for Sharknado, but we weren’t feeling it at that particular time. Also, for those of you getting your hopes up, there are no sharks in “An Inspector Calls”. But holy smoke; that was an excellent film. Had not seen any of the prior versions, nor read the book, so went in totally blind, thankfully. Powerful stuff.

Oh I get that. I was worried that you found Sharknado too scary to watch alone. :)

My bad.

So… how about that Sharknado 6… Cameo’s continue to be the best part of the series. :)

Recap if you didn’t watch it:

http://whatculture.com/film/the-last-sharknado-its-about-time-15-wtf-moments?page=1

Ian Ziering and Sharknado director and series mastermind Anthony C. Ferrante are back with a new concept.

Zombie Tidal Wave

Isn’t that WWZ?

The ship in the trailer looks like the S.S. Minnow. Do they have a zombie Skipper and Gilligan?

O
M
G

No Tara Reid ? I am gonna miss the whiney voice.

Zombie Tidal Wave is kind of redundant. Oh, wait, they mean in literally? Wouldn’t Zombie Tsunami been a catchier title?

-Tom

Breaking News, Tom Chick hired to work for Sci Fi once more

I detect a sequel…

Tom’s un-retirement from acting, sooon!

The 2nd movie could be Zombie Tidal Wave 2 : Zombie Tsunami : I can see it from my house. With special guest star Sarah Palin!

Slow down, you guys, I’m taking notes.

-Tom