Shock! DoA creator sued for sexual harrassment!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154959

I thought this story was too good to pass up. Was tempted to post it in Other. But figured, nah, more fun here.

I would never have imagined a modest, handsome, and platonic guy like Itagaki needing to resort to such base tactics to relate with the ladies. There’s not even a remote chance these allegations are true.

Is this the guy that dresses like a rock star?

Right, cuz you’re a close personal friend who’s known him since he was a toddler?

The “modest” part should have tipped you off, Midnight

Still waiting on emoticons.

XD LOL LOL

I find that a good grasp of language and context negates the need for emoticons in almost all situations.

Welcome to your first day on the Internet!

I find that a good grasp of language and context negates the need for emoticons in almost all situations.

I find that hitting the “Post Quick Reply” button once is sufficient.

10 Million yen?!? What’s that, like twenty bucks?

Roughly 100 Yen = $1.00 I think.

Closer to 120 Yen = $1.00 nowadays but yeah, 10 Million’s only about 85k or so.

So, a relatively low Amount. He says it happened, but says its consensual. In a male dominated society such as Japan, I’m gonna say the charges will either be lowered, or dropped.

Sucks he got demoted though…

Oh, and I do believe, he hit Quick reply ONCE, but he was reiterating himself in a comical manner, as, if you took the minute to read his post, it quoted the guy above him each time, but each time he posted, there was a different guy who responeded above him.

Sna-ap.

Not all countries have such ridiculous tort laws as the US.

But… he makes hard games! You don’t understand how much of a man you have to be to make a videogame really hard. Women want to be with such a man, men want to be him.