Should I be flashing grills?

Got mah mouf lookin’ sumpin’ like a disco bowel.

I would not, could not, in a box. I could not, would not, with a fox. I will not eat them with a mouse. I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am. 

I misread the title as “Should I be flashing girls?” and was seriously concerned for a moment.

This new thing is retarded. Like, this is dumber than we normally are, guys.

A bit of GameFAQs has come to Qt3. I have to admit though, the enviornment does make this at least a little funny.

For the record, if I were to ever gussy up my grill, I’d get it bronze plated. Great way to both save money and be unique!

Why don’t you guys knock it off with this infantile shit. Grow the fuck up already.

N+0

Why don't you guys knock it off with this infantile shit. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+1

Why don't you habits knock it off with this infantile shock. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+2

Why don't you habitats knock it off with this infantile shoe. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+3

Why don't you hairs knock it off with this infantile shooting. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+4

Why don't you halfs knock it off with this infantile shop. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+5

Why don't you halls knock it off with this infantile shopping. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+6

Why don't you halts knock it off with this infantile shore. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+7

Why don't you hammers knock it off with this infantile shortage. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+8

Why don't you hands knock it off with this infantile shot. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+9

Why don't you handfuls knock it off with this infantile shoulder. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+10

Why don't you handicaps knock it off with this infantile shower. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+11

Why don't you handles knock it off with this infantile sickness. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+12

Why don't you handlings knock it off with this infantile side. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+13

Why don't you happinesses knock it off with this infantile sigh. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+14

Why don't you harbours knock it off with this infantile sight. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+15

Why don't you hardwares knock it off with this infantile sign. Grow the fuck up already. 

Dictionary: small

Version: 15/10/08

If you’re gonna meta joke, can’t you keep it all in one thread? This shit is worse than the recent spam issues, at least the spam is humorously out of context in an unintentional way.

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]what was the first ills thread?
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Should I be taking Pills, I think.

Is that Paul Wall?

Indeed. I personally think that it’s the single tear running down his cheek that makes that photo awesome.