Should I be paying bills?

:)

Modern life in America is too complicated. I have so many goddamn bills, and most of them are required, either by regulation or just to keep things working.

Required, more or less:

Car insurance
Health insurance
House insurance
Car tax
Car registration/renewal
Car emissions/inspection
Parking decal for parking on public damn streets where I live
Property tax
Income tax, federal
Income tax, state
Gas bill
Electric bill
Water/Sewer bill

Not required:

Gamefly
Netflix
Cable/Internet
Cell Phone
Monthly Dialup (don’t ask)
Parking fees
Credit card (but I don’t really count that, because it’s just a form of payment)

There are probably some I’m forgetting. I mean come the hell on!

It makes me want to go live in a cabin somewhere. Of course, I’d still have some of these bills, even if I did that (everything in the first list but the utility and car taxes).

:( :( :(

Parking decal for parking on public damn streets where I live

Isn’t that included in, uh, car taxes?

Doubtful. And Guapo forgot trash pickup.

Not in DC. You’ll pay tax on you car whether you buy a decal or not.

DC is so bad there are people who make their living by walking people’s car paperwork through the daylong registration process.

Yep, it can be quite suffocating at times…those times being the ones when you do not make enough money to cover them.

My list of monthly bills:

Internet/Cable/Phone (all from the same provider)
Rent

That’s it. Hooray for being a Canadian without either a credit card or a car.

The grind of paying bills is really getting to me these days… the prospect of working just to give away most of my money for the next 40+ years makes me more than a bit angry, but I don’t know how to get out of it. Bah!

So whats the deal with the dialup?

The grind of paying bills is really getting to me these days… the prospect of working just to give away most of my money for the next 40+ years makes me more than a bit angry, but I don’t know how to get out of it. Bah!

Save whatever is left over instead of building up your game backlog. That’s one suggestion. Heh.

I hope you at least have some online bill pay stuff set up. I haven’t noticed my bills in years.

I have all my bils set up via my Wachovia bank account. I just go in and punch buttons and all my bills are paid.

Well, yeah, but I still notice them, because my account goes down too much. It just creeps up, despite the paychecks. Do not like. Then, every 6 months or whatever, I get an insurance bill or some other thing (property taxes, etc.) comes during the other months. Always some legit expense screwing up my budget (if I had a real budget).

N+0

Why don't you guys knock it off with this infantile shit. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+1

Why don't you habits knock it off with this infantile shock. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+2

Why don't you habitats knock it off with this infantile shoe. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+3

Why don't you hairs knock it off with this infantile shooting. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+4

Why don't you halfs knock it off with this infantile shop. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+5

Why don't you halls knock it off with this infantile shopping. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+6

Why don't you halts knock it off with this infantile shore. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+7

Why don't you hammers knock it off with this infantile shortage. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+8

Why don't you hands knock it off with this infantile shot. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+9

Why don't you handfuls knock it off with this infantile shoulder. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+10

Why don't you handicaps knock it off with this infantile shower. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+11

Why don't you handles knock it off with this infantile sickness. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+12

Why don't you handlings knock it off with this infantile side. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+13

Why don't you happinesses knock it off with this infantile sigh. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+14

Why don't you harbours knock it off with this infantile sight. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+15

Why don't you hardwares knock it off with this infantile sign. Grow the fuck up already. 

Dictionary: small

Version: 15/10/08