Should I be writing wills?

mebbe i shoulda taken a job as an attorney

I am puzzled.

Edit: Oh. I get it. I get jokes.

Why don’t you guys knock it off with this infantile shit. Grow the fuck up already.

Billy Dee [i]RRRRRRRAMPAGE[/i]!

N+0

Why don't you guys knock it off with this infantile shit. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+1

Why don't you habits knock it off with this infantile shock. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+2

Why don't you habitats knock it off with this infantile shoe. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+3

Why don't you hairs knock it off with this infantile shooting. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+4

Why don't you halfs knock it off with this infantile shop. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+5

Why don't you halls knock it off with this infantile shopping. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+6

Why don't you halts knock it off with this infantile shore. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+7

Why don't you hammers knock it off with this infantile shortage. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+8

Why don't you hands knock it off with this infantile shot. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+9

Why don't you handfuls knock it off with this infantile shoulder. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+10

Why don't you handicaps knock it off with this infantile shower. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+11

Why don't you handles knock it off with this infantile sickness. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+12

Why don't you handlings knock it off with this infantile side. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+13

Why don't you happinesses knock it off with this infantile sigh. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+14

Why don't you harbours knock it off with this infantile sight. Grow the fuck up already. 

N+15

Why don't you hardwares knock it off with this infantile sign. Grow the fuck up already. 

Dictionary: small

Version: 15/10/08