Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

(Being a speaker of the Iraqi army probably isn’t a fun job, I guess.)

This guy probably had a hilarious time whilst doing it.

Game of Thrones Spoilers, I guess?

Might want to spoiler tag that and warn people.

If you don’t know what it’s about, I dunno if that pic is gonna really spoil anything

I am not watching the show, I just know that actor plays Hodor, who only says “Hodor” which sounds like HOLD DOOR. That’s, as far as I know, the entire joke.

Oh you sweet summer child.

What’s funny is that is exactly what I thought too, only now that people suggested to put up a warning I know it’s something that is being spoiled, and when I do eventually get around to watching the series this particular thing will be ruined. Sigh.

Yeah, that worries me a bit now, too.

I don’t think it’s going to ruin anything for you.

Yea if you haven’t started yet it’s not going to mean much, it’s for the poor saps who have it DVRed and haven’t gotten around to it.

I don’t know how that spoils anything for anyone unless they have psychic powers. I must be missing something about the picture.

What would happen, at worst, is that at some point in the show you will say, “Oooh… Now I get the joke from that picture.”

Nothing is being spoiled.

Can I just say it’s a toss-up who looks dopier playing Ned Stark: the guy they got for Bran’s flashback visions or the guy in the play that Arya had to watch.

-Tom

It occurs to me that people outside the UK might not know who that dopey guy playing Ned Stark on-stage was.

edit: Oh, this one is particularly relevant to the character Kevin was doing for Ned Stark:

But those are youtube links, and this is a un-gif image thread, so here’s an image

A bargain at twice the price.

The couple from the Woodstock album cover is still together, 46 years later.