Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

The guy playing Populus is a dick.

(From the Bears vs Babies party game on Kickstarter. Thought this bit of their stretch goals was particularly hilarious.)

I love that. So I went to look at clips of that. And then I googled “No Talent Ass Clown” and got this first:

And then I got this:

And then, weirdly…I got this:

Thanks Michael Bolton.

-xtien

I love Office Space so much. And Michael Bolton, what a sport.

@None , that’s 9/11? That’s the smoke from the World Trade Towers? If so, I’ve never seen that picture before. I wonder if it’s real.

The caption is 27 hours after 9/11.

I was living in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn on 9/11. That night the wind was just right. We could smell it. A horrible combination of burning and dust. The next day there were pieces of paper all over the street. Paperwork in what I found out was Korean. All burnt around the edges. Lots of numbers. I guess it was from a business in the tower. Blown for miles. I’m going to guess that’s real.

Sorry, I don’t mean to spam this thread but I couldn’t resist posting this beautiful shot from a NYTimes article on Adam Ondra, considered the world’s best climber.

I didn’t see a caption, but I can believe it. Thanks for sharing. I thought I’d seen all the images from the attack, but I’d never seen that one before.

Did you ever see it (the image from space that None posted) before? Not me. It’s hard to even imagine an image that striking not popping up on the radar in this day and age, but maybe it’s because 9/11 was pre-Facebook?

I’ve never seen that particular shot either. I found it on twitter. I forget the name of the account but it was something like “Historical Pictures” or some such. Oh, and I didn’t mean to imply that you might have overlooked the caption. I didn’t post the twitter link, which is where the caption is located, because I just wanted the picture without any of the distracting borders or anything like that! :D

That particular 9/11 is for sure real. It was shot by the Landsat 7 satellite and was released to the public by the USGS.

Here is one from the ISS that you may have already seen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw1IP-kXEAAFDAh.jpg

The twitter stream “You had one Job” has some real gems. Thanks @MrGrumpy!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwTmAGZWQAAlAU7.jpg