Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

Dammit, they edited it.

“Eager students”!

What does that image have to do with eager students?

I couldn’t figure this out at first either, but then looking again, I think @TranquilityBase was just pointing out that the students receiving their first hand jobs (lol) were “eager students” according to the first line in the article.

I still, however, don’t understand what the news picture of the 8 dead and 13 hurt in a terror attack is about though.

Check the background. Specifically, the fact that the reporters are both standing in front of the same van :)

Isn’t it fairly common for multiple news reporters to be standing in around the same area and reporting on a big event? In the movies at least, always just outside the police lines?

IIRC CNN did this before. Two reporters right next to each other in the same parking lot. Talking to each other like they were in two completely different locations.

Oh! If they are talking to each other that’s a totally different thing. I gotcha, I’m a little slow after all. Haha. That’s great! Man, all they had to do was point one camera down the other direction in the street, even I know that!

Oh wow, that’s so silly. Hopefully one of them doesn’t grab the earpiece and scream, “YOURE BREAKING UP, YOURE BREAKING UP!”

Wait. Didn’t you just make fun of people not using hyphens?

-xtien

I wonder how many folks seeing that recognize zardoz

My post was more cautionary than ridicule. :)

I should have known that. I often think of you in more cautionary terms, for many reasons. :)

On a completely different note, my son’s mom has been in China for the last week. She texted him this picture:

-xtien

Special Reclamation Orifices would be quite useful in America, but I may be getting into P & R there, so I’ll leave it at that.

Picture I took in a mall in Kuala Lumpur. Not really sure who that sign is for because I don’t know too many Asians who are 7 feet tall.

https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16708210_1420964061256674_5732570017203039618_n.jpg?oh=0208796f9ae230bb170ca1dbfa9b7768&oe=5AAE4408

Good advice though, you must admit.

793C38F9-BDDE-4F2B-BBDA-A209E39456FF

Impossible to follow though, is the thing. How can watch one’s head?