Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting) 2015

Oh! If they are talking to each other that’s a totally different thing. I gotcha, I’m a little slow after all. Haha. That’s great! Man, all they had to do was point one camera down the other direction in the street, even I know that!

Oh wow, that’s so silly. Hopefully one of them doesn’t grab the earpiece and scream, “YOURE BREAKING UP, YOURE BREAKING UP!”

Wait. Didn’t you just make fun of people not using hyphens?

I wonder how many folks seeing that recognize zardoz

My post was more cautionary than ridicule. :)

I should have known that. I often think of you in more cautionary terms, for many reasons. :)

On a completely different note, my son’s mom has been in China for the last week. She texted him this picture:

Special Reclamation Orifices would be quite useful in America, but I may be getting into P & R there, so I’ll leave it at that.

Picture I took in a mall in Kuala Lumpur. Not really sure who that sign is for because I don’t know too many Asians who are 7 feet tall.

Good advice though, you must admit.

Impossible to follow though, is the thing. How can watch one’s head?

Mind your head, Mr Lufkin. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Indeed. Remember what happened to Max.

It’s the little head you have to watch out for. Everyone can keep an eye on the little head.

Saw this on the store shelf and for just a minute there thought it was something other than what it actually was:

I have one of those and all humor aside, they are kind of awesome.

Everyone I know who has one raves about it. Just today my coworker was talking about how she perfectly hard-boiled ten eggs in three minutes.