Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

Mind your head, Mr Lufkin. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

899D1B8F-FA2F-4DC3-8E70-2D654EC17563

Indeed. Remember what happened to Max.

It’s the little head you have to watch out for. Everyone can keep an eye on the little head.

Saw this on the store shelf and for just a minute there thought it was something other than what it actually was:

I have one of those and all humor aside, they are kind of awesome.

Everyone I know who has one raves about it. Just today my coworker was talking about how she perfectly hard-boiled ten eggs in three minutes.

The InstantPot is the best pressure cooker you can get.

I don’t really “get” what you saw?

… that perhaps this product was only available in Colorado, Washington, and California ;-)

And Alaska too.

Doh! You’re right

Oh, ok. I’m not into pot so when I see the word pot I think the cooking implement first and it didn’t occur to me. :)

I was thinking the same too, thanks for asking :-)

Ok, I’ve seen that image a few times now, and I don’t really get it. I assume its something to do with Hawaiian Pizza?

Yeah. You missed out on the huge pop-cultural debate on whether pineapple is something that can be put onto a pizza or not. It’s a thing.

Quite good with jalapenos and mushrooms.

Not an image macro, but we don’t have an Awww cute thread so this will do:

That’s brilliant.

I’ve got a Babe t-shirt from 1995 that I still wear for bed. A little pig goes a long way. My auntie used to work at the cinema and got it as a release freebie which she passed on to me. It’s too funny to throw away now. I remember crawling out of bed hungover at uni, slipping on my beige corduroys and walking down to the shop in it. Must have been a great look.