Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

So simple too. Wonderful.

Oh, that’s not me — just a picture I liked when I saw it on a blog. (That’s why I put the label in quotation marks.) I’m 47 and have no kids and don’t play no fuckin’ Nintendo.

Okay, that was a good one. So many of the ones I’ve seen are completely missing the point. I saw one that thought it was being clever but the word boxes were so fucking huge half the images were obscured.

That reminds me, I wanted to make one that made fun of the other memes out there. Enjoy!

wrong thread?

I made one I am actually pretty proud of.

https://content.screencast.com/users/ScottLufkin/folders/Snag-It%20Captures/media/bbda8106-1bc1-4ac9-afaa-6e48ed262d9c/04.11.2018-11.14.png

I love that picture, @gruntled. It reminds me of this picture I took yesterday, in my girlfriend’s neighborhood.

I am so curious about the story of this sign. I love it so much.

Also, I should say, it inspired @marquac to make a gif in the animated gif thread. Guess which one. I dare you.

-xtien

Not a macro, but it is a fixed image. Sorta.

Silly optical illusion – stare at any point in the color-pic below for long enough and the whole pic should start to fade off into gray/white. Move you eyes or refocus and the colors reappear. The Troxler Effect in action - opening the image in another tab might help by removing the temptation to focus on the surrounding text.

I didn’t see it, until I did it with one eye at a time. Pretty nifty.
Should probably get those eyes checked though.

I don’t see it either, but I have a hard time focusing both eyes.

At the drivers license place, they give you a test and the only way I can pass it to shut one eye, which you’re not supposed to do, but if you don’t you gotta guess which side has the blinking light. I failed it like 3x until I figured out the close one eye trick.

That’s amazing, one of the most mind blowing optical illusions I have seen. The colors completely disappear for me when I look at it in its own tab.

Didn’t happen for me. Am I a lizardman?

I believe you need to be looking at it through a monitor that rotates its gluons in a clockwise direction.

Nah - just drill a bunch of small holes in the monitor.

The dress is blue.

-Tom

I love that. I thought this was fun too: