Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

Oooh, I had no idea that was really a thing. Bleurgh.

The worst part, as a person handling cash, is the sneaky ones. They know we won’t accept it. So you take the cash… and it’s damp. And warm. And you know where it’s been. But you can’t prove it. You didn’t see where they… slid it from.

Pro Tip: Do NOT smell your hand. Get ye to a bathroom and wash. Wash your hands like Lady Macbeth.

That’s why, if you’re working a register and a dodgy looking, homeless character is a little short, you should always just give him the money. Let him have whatever it is. Just give it to him! If he suddenly has to go to the bathroom, you know you don’t want that cash.

It doesn’t have to be a dodgy homeless person, Tim. I’m talking about normal people, usually women, who hand you warm and moist cash. And I’m sorry ladies. But facts are facts.

BTW, like your new avatar, @TimElhajj.

It doesn’t have to be homeless person. But if it is, and if that homeless person goes to the bathroom to make change, that cash has been up her ass. So you’re much better off just giving them whatever it is their short.

And thank you! I like how it looks like my avatar is gazing lovingly at the words in every post I create, no matter how inane. :)

How dare you.

Magnum

-xtien

OMG I love that image.

-xtien

Put Optimus Prime in there and you have covered most of my childhood.

pun

I think you’re treating this topic with too much gravity.

-xtien

Don’t they call it pop in Minnesota?

-xtien