Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

Don’t go to the tattoo shop when drunk…

That’s from the “you only had one job” subdivision. Brings to mind this old Snickers commercial:

Tuesday, I was driving up the west side highway in Manhattan, behind this fire truck. The picture sucks, as my phone was in the windshield dash, and I couldn’t pay much attention to shot composition, but the NY license plate is: ECTO-1

EDIT: Is this an annual thread, pr perhaps @triggercut could edit 2015 out of the title…? :)

That’s so awesome! When we were visiting my wife’s family in NJ a few years back we took a train into Manhattan one day so I could do a little Ghostbusters tour I put together from locations in the movie. I got a taxi driver thoroughly confused when I gave him directions to the firehouse, he said “I don’t understand why people keep asking to come here.” I don’t have pictures on my phone I’m posting from, but I’ll try to grab one when I get home later.

So… I’m assuming the joke would be that the team name might be Chiefs?

You assume correctly. I assume you don’t follow a lot of American football?

Correct!
Firstly I don’t follow any sports and secondly I’m not American, thus wouldn’t have picked up on team names via osmosis either!
Thanks for clarifying.

Speaking of sports:

Natinals

-xtien

Speaking of misspellings:

Supposed to be “Pacific” if you’re not familiar with the airline.

That’s from the “you only had one job” subdivision. Brings to mind this old Snickers commercial:

Did this thread enter some kind of time warp?

Ooh cool! Let’s see what happens to the universe if I start the whole thing over again…

Tuesday, I was driving up the west side highway in Manhattan, behind this fire truck. The picture sucks, as my phone was in the windshield dash, and I couldn’t pay much attention to shot composition, but the NY license plate is: ECTO-1

I guess the painter just had no more "F"s left to give.

Eh? Eh?