Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

So this just happened down the street from my work in South Lake Union (Seattle).

wow

I guess the load was too heavy and caught the wind at the same time.

Listening to the news this morning, they had someone on saying that cranes are taken apart in Florida winds and this doesn’t happen. Somebody fucked up with the bolts. Bad day.

That’s the best elephant picture I’ve ever seen!

I worked as an apprentice electrician for a couple of summers and I saw stuff like that all of the time. I can’t count the times I told someone “I know it’s annoying but the breaker keeps tripping for a reason”. On the plus side, in spite of their best efforts they didn’t manage to burn down their house, so there’s that.

Wait, rshetts, you’re saying that’s not a ground?

A good breaker will still snap with shit like that. Internally.

Shared this with some friends on slack. I dare you to parse it. @ArmandoPenblade got it immediately.

We saw it on our way to school the other day and I made my teenager take a picture of it as he rolled his eyes.

-xtien

I hope the guy driving was wearing a pointy grey hat.

Does their other car have GLMDRNG as the plate?

Can’t tell if it’s white or grey?

I was thinking the same thing. The thing you push is to set and reset it but the mechanism is actually internal. It’s why when they overload they aren’t in an on or off state at all, but an in between.

They being said I’m not sure what would happen if it couldn’t move at all? Maybe it would still cause issues.

No. But when we pulled up next to them they were playing something from the “Dream of the Blue Turtles” album.

Unrelated un-GIF image:

-xtien

“Then I went off to fight some battle
That I’d invented inside my head.”

Foamer? He likes foamy beer? I have no idea.

EDIT: Foe-hammer? You guys are such geeks. I had to Google “What sword did Gandalf use,” even though I knew it was Glamdigger. I sympathy roll my eyes with your teenager.

I thought he was really into trains.