Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

You guys I wasn’t even born when the song came out and I saw it. Talk about missing the forest for the trees ;)

I was/am hoping they did see it, but just decided to be snarfy instead.

Ugh. What song? I’m so old I was probably already born, but maybe I was (I don’t know) listening to something else.

OMG. Now I remember ole’ Jenny.

PS: Screw you Erik! :)

The nighttime temps are all in the negatives, like -23 (!).

The graphics department didn’t ever consider the possibility of double-digit negative temps. Presumably if the nighttime temperatures were above 100F in the summer they’d have a similar issue.

Why are there 7 top numbers and only 6 bottom numbers.

You won’t survive to see Tuesday night.

This van is always parked at the bottom of the hill down from my girlfriend’s neighborhood.

-xtien

Which leads to…

The bottom number is the over night, leading into the day number of the next day. So it’s 8 degrees Wed, with a negative 7 over night, and then a 6 during the day.

And I just realized the reason this isn’t making any sense is someone probably just photo shopped the numbers in. Duh.

Here is the one by my girl’s house. What the heck?

https://www.idealclassiccars.net/galleria_images/93/93_main_l.jpg

Vans are cool. Some of us here were probably conceived in one.

-xtien

Some images of Jupiter from NASA’s Juno spacecraft:

I never knew part of Jupiter was blue like that.

ThInk those are “color-enhanced” whatever that means. The raw images are substantially less striking.

Oh, I thought maybe it was actually blue down near the poles where we don’t normally see.

I like how mom doesn’t feel the need to look up from her book. I know it’s just the artist being lazy (like a fox) or whatever, changing just the mouth, but I love it.

Jupiter is beautiful. For so many years all we had was this blurry gasy image of Jupiter. Who knew there was so much detail to be seen? I bet with even higher resolution cameras we would see so much more.

Yeah I’m still miffed they put a glorified webcam on Juno almost as an afterthought.