“Yeah? Well, you know, that’s just like uh… your opinion, man.”

“Nothing is fucked”

Fuck it, Dude. Let’s go bowling.

“Ya, und zen ve cut off your chonson.”
“Huh?”
“I said ve cut off your CHONSON!

“Nobody fucks with the Jesus.”

-Tom

Doh! Now Stroker Ace has gone and spilled the beans. You’re supposed to keep posting quotes to confuse people who haven’t seen the movie!

Although that picture rocks. I love Liam off to the right there. Everything about that guy says ‘bowling’.

I watched this again a few months ago and forgot how good it was. Better than Raising Arizona, maybe…

-Tom

After Fargo, It’s my favorite Coen movie… Though I haven’t seen Arizona. (WHAT!!! You haven’t seen Raising Arizona!!! Go chop your head off in shame right now!!!) Or Blood Simple. (WHAT!!! You haven’t seen… etc.)

Image removed due to the high percentage chance of being somethingawfulled a lot, and that, my friends, is really awful.

I think I over-reacted to pulling up a thread that had a shemale in it while at work.

Big Lebowski is my favorite Coen Bros movie by far. I can’t imagine John Goodman ever getting a better role. Or Jeff Bridges. Or John Turturro.

“This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!!”

Second fave would probably be Miller’s Crossing. Also a big fan of Hudsucker Proxy (underrated I thought).

Sure, sure.

Well, Bridges and Turturro have had a lot of good roles. (And de Jesus, great as he was, had about 13 seconds of screen time.) But Goodman will never top what he did in Lebowski.

“You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?!”

edit: Whoops, you already quoted that one. Damn you…

“I can get you a toe, Dude. I can get you a toe by 3:00. There are ways…”

Hey, you quoted my quote Cameron! Get your own! :D

You’re right about Bridges–I probably exaggerated there. Though he really is the perfect stoner. Turturro-yeah, I know he’s only in it for a matter of seconds. But every second is pure comic genius.

I redressed the wrong, sorry Jeff. But it’s just such a great line…

Bummer, man.

Bridges’ finest acting role was in The Vanishing, IMO.