Siege of Centauri

You sieged my Centauri!

I love this screenshot of the game. Really gives you a feel for the scope and mass of enemies.

I’m going to sign up for the Founders Program today. Cannot wait.

The Ashes founder program is paying for itself in spades.

I haven’t seen mentioned and I asked on their forums but got no reply, will this be a Steam game?

That’s a good question, and I don’t know myself.

Not an official source, but this website mentioned a Steam Early Access launch.

Yes, the game is planned to be on Steam!

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

I was hoping for an Impulse exclusive! :(

Founder’s Beta Access starts today, just got my key from Stardock.

In the Founder’s beta, you will:
Create defensive strategies using a wide variety of towers and ways to deploy them.
Deploy orbital abilities, such as EMP strikes, to destroy groups of enemies.
Watch beautiful destruction by building the perfect death trap and witnessing thousands of enemies crumbling against it.
Battle dangerous enemies, some of which will continue to respawn if you don’t kill them quickly enough, or disable towers when destroyed too closely to them.

Features to look forward to:
Survival Mode
Online Leaderboards
Additional maps and challenges

NDA on screenshots and video, but players can talk about the game.

Oh that’s too bad. Now there will be no possible way to see the game in motion.

Maybe we could get a courtroom sketch artist to provide some media.

Game looks a lot better in motion than the reveal screenshots let on.

It’s just under NDA till it goes into early access! When it does, people can share videos and screenshots.

That only took eleven minutes!

It actually took 5 seconds, but I observed the game for several minutes too.

So far… good foundation for great game. Lets hope this game catches on like wildfire.

Is there anything that separates this game out from the typical Tower Defense experience?

You can call in units for a limited time to delay the enemy waves, they do pretty decent damage. And you can move them around the map like a rts.

The mortar tower needs serious work, I posted suggestions on the founders forum. :)

As an Ashes Lifetime Founder, I wasn’t prompted in any way with an NDA. The game just showed up in my library with no warning or notice of an NDA in effect. Just a heads up in case that was some kind of oversight, as if I hadn’t seen your post I would’ve had no idea.

I’ve only done the 1st 2 maps. The mortars didn’t seem to do much for me on that 2nd map. Milton was kind of fun. The arc projectors were nice as well.

Mission 8 on normal is a difficulty spike for sure.
I am finding it hard to see the paths after clearing the fog of war, its just too much grey everywhere.