Silicon Valley (HBO)

I am so dense, sometimes. Watching last night’s episode I just realized what Gavin’s signature looks like.

LOL, I sometimes wonder how many jokes i miss. I was laughing last night at outting the Christians.

Yeah, when they first showed it I was thinking, come on, how can he not see it?
Remind me, though, was that one of the designer-created signatures proposed or supposedly GB’s real one?

I knew the signature looked weird, but only noticed the dick in it after second time they showed it :(

I was happy to see Dying Light being featured in the K-Hole offices. Best zombie game ever.

I am liking this season so far. Quite a few laugh out loud moments. Loved Dinesh’s “Sadly?” when talking about how Muslims are the enemy while in Silicon Valley, Christians are.

Designer created.

It was employee created, they farmed it out internally as a contest so they wouldn’t have to pay the designer/have the designers signature also on the box.

Ha, awesome, now I remember.

There’s an interesting theory on Reddit on Ying-Yang:

They think Jared did it. He already looked into finding someone to punch him in the face, after all (corvette incident). Also, why would Ying-Yang say “I love you” to Richard. This is more a Jared thing. It could be interesting if they just leave it open-ended for a bit.

Good episode tonight. I especially loved the China parts.

Was catching up last night. My DVR shows the episode titles, and the title for the AI episode was “Facial Recognition”.
Gross. Also, HAHA! But also, gross.
Richard in the classroom and Jared’s lip injections were hilarious.

im looking forward to next week. very welcome return for russ hanneman, and looks like they are going to mock initial coin offerings. They already mocked the volatility of bitcoin:

SV doing its part to drive GPU prices back down!

That was a great series finale.

Of course, since I haven’t heard anything about the series ending so it wasn’t one. It would have been a perfect ending to the series though.

That was my thought too. I actually went online to see if that was the series finale but no, it sounds like they are already signed on for another season.

You had me worried. I wait until they are all out and then go to binge…trying to read nothing about it while they are being released. I saw your post and thought “Good, last episode is out”. Then I thought “Series Finale!! WTF!”

I am relieved now…

That was a fantastic season finale. I was also worried that it might be a series finale, and I’m glad to hear they’ll be back.

I want to see a clip show comprised solely of Jared saying screwed up and disturbing things.

Great season finale.

Very satisfying.

Really should have been the series finale. Good closure for the most part. Show will need to change a bit next season, plus I’m not sure how much mileage they can get out of the tech now that their new internet is in production and we aren’t just dealing with hypotheticals. It’s one thing to write around the creation of a new internet but another to write around it being a real thing.

I would assume some or all of next season will be about Richard becoming the very thing he hated and learning a lot about life and love.