Simpsons movie trailer

attached to Ice Age 2. Hopefully it will hit the net soon. Release date of july 27th 2007.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12100063/

Hopefully someone will start a thread about it WHEN THAT HAPPENS >:(

Notced that fox is running promos for a special annoucment this sunday during the simpsons. So maybe we can see it then.

Knowing this place, there will be at least two.

Can’t we have a separate thread for all the simpsons movie posts?

Someone posted a link to the trailer on Digg, but it’s a personal .Mac homepage, I doubt it’ll survive the flood of visitors.

I’ve given up on The Simpsons (I haven’t watched a single episode this season) but I’m hoping they get something magical happening for the movie. Ah, it’s good to have hopes, isn’t it?

This season has actually been pretty good. Several laugh out loud moments.

That’s hardly what I would call a trailer.

Yeah, I suppose the correct term is “teaser trailer” or something like that.

Now at Apple.com

Who’s writing for this? Because I’ve seen only one or two episodes in the last several years of the Simpsons that have actually been funny all the way through. Being such a huge fan, it pains me to say that I’m not really looking forward to this movie. :(

That would be because typically 5 different writers write a Simpsons episode seperate from each other.

Not sure, but on a side note I was amazed when I watched This is Spinal Tap over the weekend and noticed that Harry Shearer plays Derek Smalls, the basist. The one with the giant mutton chops and leather. Shearer does a ton of the voices for The Simpsons, including Mr. Burns, Principal Skinner, Mr. Smithers, and a lot more. I had never made the connection.

Regarding the Simpsons Movie, I’m no more excited about it than I would be any new episode of the show. Which is to say some, but it’s hardly the fantastic news that, say, the Futurama movies are. What, exactly, are they going to do that would be different from a 90-minute episode?

He’s also in a couple of Christopher Guest movies, including A Mighty Wind which features a Spinal Tap reunion of a sort.

“Introducing our bassist Derek Smalls… he wrote this!”

“It was like a great big door opening for me… Town Hall… after that concert, I realized I wanted to spend as much of the rest of my life as possible playing folk music with these gentlemen…”

“Right back atcha.”

“…and I wanted to spend all of it as a woman. I came to a realization that I was - and am - a blonde, female folk singer trapped in the body of a bald, male folk singer and I had to LET ME OUT or I WOULD DIE.”

"When you put it that way, it’s almost poetry."

“Almost.”

no one can top “WHA HAPPA” though