Skunk and Trash Panda Adventures... and giant stray cats

On their way to a new home.

I have a Gecko in the house and even though they will eat the bugs they do poop every where like a mouse. I would like to catch him and place him outside but he is a very fast little guy. Only thing I know that would catch him are the glue boards but I am afraid that it would kill him.

Maybe lure him into a trap baited with an insurance mascot contract?

Every time I read the thread title I expect this to be in the games forum.

Lolol

To me, it looks like the name of a kiddie ride at Knott’s Berry Farm.

I can’t decide where to put the colon.

Skunk and Trash: Panda Adventures [preferred]
Skunk and Trash Panda: Adventures

What are panda adventures? Why would someone who’s nickname is Trash go on them?

LOLOL this made me crack up.

Though now that I think about it, I never thought about the fact some people may not know “trash panda” = racoon.

I have birdfeeders. I used to live quite happily leaving them out all the time. Then one night I heard a ruckus on my front porch, and I turned on the porch light to find this:

I bring my bird feeders in at night now.

I HAVE THAT PROBLEM A LOT

Prolapse can be a bitch. My sympathy.

Heh, raccoons are amazing critters. Around here, if you leave your bird food out though you are more likely to meet one of these on your porch:

not MY colon you big silly

If you say so. :)

Racoons are so intelligent (getting trash cans open), yet so dumb at the same time. When we dropped them off, I opened the cage to let them out. What did they do? They just squatted there chilling out in the cage while watching me. So I try to push them out with a stick. One of them barely seems to notice I’m trying to shove him out, and still wouldn’t budge. Finally the other turned around and slowly sauntered out. His idiot brother? No way was he going anywhere. 10 minutes later I try to push him again and he decides to fight the stick. I then try to dump him out and he hisses and tries to attack my hands through the cage. He’s literally hanging onto the cage to stay in it while his brother sits 5 feet away waiting to join him. Finally I just left the cage open and went back to the car. I had to sit there for another 15 minutes before he finally sauntered out.

For critters who desperately want freedom they sure are hard to set free. 30 minutes of wasting my time LOL. Maybe next time I’ll bring a hot dog to lure them out.

I recommend the largest bottles of listerine you can find. Works great, easy to use, and evaporates.

I mean, you were feeding him every night, lol

We have had raccoons nearby this year. Was really surprised a couple of weeks back to walk past a window and see one right by the front door. Neighbor says they found several deceased babies in their yard.

I met a guy who had pet racoons. He rode a motorcycle and had a little seat for the grandfather racoon. He had a little helmet too. But the funniest part of it was he taught this old racoon how to give the finger when they stopped at a red light!

Everyone would look at the racoon with the little helmet and then you did a double take when he gave you the finger!

This could be a recipe for some amazing Halloween decorations.

In terms of getting the smell out of your house, I have heard that you can boil a pan of vinegar. No idea if this is a wives tale or not.

Shoot, I totally forgot to mention that vinegar and dish soap got the smell out right away. I let it soak for a while then sprayed it off. I tried that first since it’s what I had in the house already. So thanks for that great advice!

I don’t think either of these two racoons were in the fight with the skunk from the other night as I couldn’t smell a hint of skunk on them. I’m guessing there are 2-10 more panda bandits prowling my yard.

Yeah, if I lived a bit further north, I think that would be a problem, but thankfully bears are not frequently sighted in southern Maine!