Skyrim director's cut: dawdling & dragons

Title Skyrim director's cut: dawdling & dragons
Author Chris Hornbostel
Posted in Game diaries
When December 18, 2012

I'm guessing that I smell like a wet dog. Worse than a wet dog, perhaps. It's pouring in Riverwood, and the locals have had the good sense to get under shelter out of this rainstorm..

Read the full article

Awesome series. You've got me itching to fire up Skyrim over Christmas vacation.

Great series so far, love to see stuff like this on the front page!

I'm digging these diaries. Keep 'em coming. :)

These are the sorts of mods I like in a game. Give me more vanilla than vanilla, please. No goofy stuff, no extra amateur-made quests and such. Just make the game prettier, more immersive, and I'm happy.

Loving this diary! I just ordered a 27 inch 2560x1140 monitor for myself for Christmas and now I know what my first order of business will be when it gets here! These survival mods sound awesome.

I'm kinda bummed that there are so many snowflakes in that screenshot and that Twain is still all in his buckskins. When he's wearing darker Thieves Guild armor later in the game, you can really see the way the dusting of snow stands out in contrast on him. It looks great.

And I can't say enough about "Wet And Cold". One of the single most immersive things for me in the game so far is seeing the puffs of breath on my character and npcs. It really puts you in the setting.