Skyrim in 2022- new year, 100 new stealth Archers!

Thanks Dan, Ill look into that tonight. I may just disable that mod. I also had wondered why my damage on weapons went down. I thought I was making mistakes. I picked up a dagger that did 48 damage, or so I thought. Then later on I was comparing it to another dagger and it only did 24 damage and I was like, WTF? I must had mis-read it. Apparently it just degraded from its original status to the new status.

As for the vampire thing, I did cure myself of it, which was pretty trivial. I am pretty sure I do not need any vampire abilities to finish the Dawngaurd DLC from this point forward because the missions are exactly the same now.

Pretty much there are only 2 missions that are completely different between the two path choices, and then they kind of merge on the rescue the moth priest quest, although you have to use your vampiric charms on the moth priest for the vampire side.

I did the soul carin as a vampire which really sucked because there is absolutely nothing to feed on. I did bring a bunch of potions of blood which got me through it barely. The whole design is just stupid.