Skyrim in 2022- new year, 100 new stealth Archers!

I’m using ENB light, ELE, Relighting Skyrim, Lanterns of Skyrim 2, Torches Cast Shadows and Fire Halo Remover along with some Rudy mods that add additional lighting sources (e.g. soul gems, chorus eggs) in dungeons. There’s definitely a balance between aesthetics and game play, but vanilla lighting (or even just EFX) everything is just too bright for my tastes - I wanted darker nights and dungeons. And, well, I’ve achieved that :) (Building interiors look great now. I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time on visuals, but it’s been worth it, the game looks fantastic.) Liberal use of mage light, Dawnbreaker (modded) an aura light spell and a Night Eye spell make it so I can see. But yeah, sometimes I question my choices :D

I clicked on your link:

You last downloaded a file from this mod on 10 Jan 2015

Heh. I think this was one of the first mods I installed after moving to PC from the console. By the way, some LE mods work fine in SSE, and from the comments this one does too. E.g. I use aMidianBorn Book of Silence that still has IMO the best armor textures and meshes available even after all this time.

Oh for anyone wanting to use Wabbajack and desire a completely different Skyrim experience there’s a new one out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/eom5q3/introducing_tso_total_skyrim_overhaul_a_requiem/