Slime Rancher (exactly as it sounds!)

I was kindly gifted the game by marquac.

Unfortunately, when I shoot my vacuum gun by clicking on the right mouse button the screen always moves to the floor. I have looked through the settings but have no idea how to shoot the vacuum and keep looking straight. I am not very proficient with a gamepad so that is not an option for me.

Anyone else run into this issue?

Edit:
Updated my video card drivers and now it is working correctly!

Slime Science Update! V0.4.0

http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3389&p=27243#p27243

Some video:

I have been playing this a lot more than I would have thought. It is fun and a bit addictive.

I am having a bit of a problem remembering where stuff is at (though this gets a bit easier when you open certain stationary portals). I do wish there was a way to pin notes on the map to remind myself where things are ( this probably has more to do with getting older and playing more games at the same time - hard to remember everything from three or four games that one is playing during the week).

I am wondering how much they can add to keep people interested. I suppose they can keep adding slime types and the new Science Lab area does look interesting (I do not have all to slime types needed yet to use it much at this point).

There is both discovery and exploration aspects to the game. You can create different slime combinations to produce slime ports (slime poop) more efficiently to sell and now with the addition of the Science Lab section the poop can also be used to craft items in the game.

You also want to explore and find different types of slime critters that all produce different slime ports to sell on the market. The market can fluctuate so you could opt to save certain ports types until the price is right. You alse need to discover Slime Keys that open different areas where other slime types (and their food types exist).

I also am enjoying the farming aspect and raising different types of chickens.

Ancient Ruins Update! v0.5.0

And it has now sold 800k copies!

v0.6.0 was released awhile ago and V 1.0 comes out August 1st!

Also the game has sold over 900k copies!

Slime Rancher, a VERY serious game, has now sold over 900,000 copies! Thank you all for supporting us and see you Aug1 for official release! pic.twitter.com/N86AaUqLc7

— Nick Popovich (@NickPopovich) July 18, 2017

Been waiting for this one to come out of EA, nice to hear that’s coming soon.

I played a few hours of v0.5.0 and had a lot of fun, I can see kids really enjoying it for sure.

Holding off for 1.0 to go back and play again.

Remember, if you have Games with Gold on Xbox, it will be free to own starting tomorrow, until the end of the August.

Struck me as odd RPS posted a review of this today and it’s still in EA?!

Also worth mentioning that Slime Rancher is supposed to be Play Anywhere so if you’re GwG then you’re also getting the PC version.

Thanks for mentioning that, I had no idea!

This game is delightful. My son is obsessed with it.

I do wish the games was less on rails. A Minecraft-style procedurally generated world would really be awesome. But for what it is, it’s pretty slick.

THE SLIMES ARE SO DAMN CUTE

I’n not seeing this. I have the Xbox One version. I don’t see any way to get it on my Win 10 machine other than Steam.

Edit: Mystery solved. It’s not Play Anywhere yet.

Slime Rancher has sold over 1 MILLION copies! Our deepest thanks to every rancher out there who made this weird game a gordo-sized hit! pic.twitter.com/kiDtPlckR1

— Monomi Park (@monomipark) August 17, 2017

1.1 update!

1.2 update, another zone!

Drones being added in July!

Survival crafting games bounce off me UNTIL I find out that you can automate shit in them. Definitely checking that update out.