Slime Rancher (exactly as it sounds!)

Struck me as odd RPS posted a review of this today and it’s still in EA?!

Also worth mentioning that Slime Rancher is supposed to be Play Anywhere so if you’re GwG then you’re also getting the PC version.

Thanks for mentioning that, I had no idea!

This game is delightful. My son is obsessed with it.

I do wish the games was less on rails. A Minecraft-style procedurally generated world would really be awesome. But for what it is, it’s pretty slick.

THE SLIMES ARE SO DAMN CUTE

I’n not seeing this. I have the Xbox One version. I don’t see any way to get it on my Win 10 machine other than Steam.

Edit: Mystery solved. It’s not Play Anywhere yet.

Slime Rancher has sold over 1 MILLION copies! Our deepest thanks to every rancher out there who made this weird game a gordo-sized hit! pic.twitter.com/kiDtPlckR1

— Monomi Park (@monomipark) August 17, 2017

1.1 update!

1.2 update, another zone!

Drones being added in July!

Survival crafting games bounce off me UNTIL I find out that you can automate shit in them. Definitely checking that update out.

Yeah , the dev’s really have a finger on the pulse of what is needed to make this great game even better. :D

Still wishing for co-op but this looks like a helpful robot!

Slime up that PS4!

End of year roadmap in to 2019 (1.4.0 patch):

http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=448

Wiggly Wonderland 2018
Wiggly Wonderland returns for 2018 and with it comes a festive event to celebrate the end of another year on the Far, Far Range where you will receive a daily visit from the twinkle slime.
Few ranchers have ever even glimpsed a twinkle slime, with most believing it to be a legend, but those that have know it’s real. Some believe that if you find a twinkle slime it will leave you with a gift to collect.

Free for the next 2 weeks on the EPIC store.

3-7-2019%207-33-39%20AM

I loved this game. Great with kids too.

Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

Oh hey, thanks for the heads up. I think I have it through Games for Gold on Xbox, but I never tried it out.

Got it during a steam sale last year. Great game.