SNES CLASSIC EDITION

It filled up here but still under 20.

Here’s my line wrapping around the building into the parking lot. Target has a short old lady out here with a Security shirt on.

Got to around 25-30 by opening. I can confirm that it’s real!!

I’ll give you $400 for it.

Both of mine shipped. Yay! But I work abroad and they are being delivered to my house parents house in the states so I can’t play until Christmas. Boooo.

Was able to walk into Target ~20 minutes after opening, miss the line and still pick one up. Starting to trust those reports that they had more stock available.

I hit Target 5 minutes before opening and was #35 in line and they had ~50 units. By the time I actually made it through the check out the line behind me had grown long enough that they were definitely going to sell out.

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked around town. The closest Target sold out of 46 units and the Best Buy had over 30 people lined up well over an hour from opening at 10am. Hopefully the next waves of supply will actually make it to the shelves.

I work under the assumption that this is the only shipment forthcoming and that I missed my chance at non-scalper prices.

Oh well.

My mountain town Walmart only had 15. Couldn’t get there til an hour after opening but they were already gone.

Nah there will be a couple more waves. Reddit is saying there will be a big restock for black friday.

And… the Greater Boston area has completely sold out.

No love here in OC California either. Walmart said they sold out in 10 min and they had 40 of them. Target had a line that looked 100 deep 45 min before opening.

Great work, Amazon!

Just got one from Target after work in Folsom CA. Arrived there about 5 minutes before opening and there were about 35 people who have received a ticket. There were 10 people in a separate line without ticket. Took my place on the no ticket line and was happy to have purchased one.

Shipment confirmed!

Will get here Tuesday, I think…

I have to thank Amazon for this one. I just ordered one from the Minneapolis Treasure Truck.

I stopped at a Target around 9:30 and they said they were sold out by 8:15. At that point even though I’m in the land of Targets and Best Buys I figured it was a lost cause. I got the text from Amazon and jumped on it. I still don’t have it in hand and have to drive downtown to get it but at least I got one this time.

Got to Best Buy at 8:30 am (30 min before opening). I got ticket #84. They must have had around 200 tickets.

In before…

I was getting ready to offer the world’s largest eyeroll until I read the onebox. Well done, article.