SNES CLASSIC EDITION

I had a SNES Classic in my cart at target, hit buy and it disappeared. Awesome sales strategy, Nintendo!

Yeah, Target didn’t let me get it either.

CAG says each Gamestop gets 10 allotment per store. If you can put $25 down, they reserve it for you. That might be worth looking into considering sheer number of Gamestops everywhere.

Like run to GS and deposit right now?

Yeah, I’m at work, and spend my lunch break at work. But I imagine it could be a good opportunity for folks that can get away. I’d try calling first though. Who knows, maybe Gamestop employees already reserved the 10 for themselves at any given local shop.

I can’t get to a gamestop in less than an hour, even if I could leave work. Oh well!

Target and Walmart went on sale and sold out in less than 30 seconds. That’s gotta be bots.

My brother went to his local Gamestop since they weren’t answering their phone. Their power was out after the recent thunderstorm yesterday. And he was number 6 on the list for who they will call when their power comes back and system is back up and running.

Then he went to the next closest Gamestop, and they’ve got it, but only as part of a bundle for $100, which includes a book. How lame.

I got mine months ago! Is this the first time pre-orders have been available over there? Surprised anyone wants that ugly NA version anyway… ;)

Called the 3 Gamestops near my home, all 3 have sold out of their unit pre-order allotment. Nice…

My brother texted to thank me, since he got his pre-order secured. Yay! I was actually useful!

I got a gamestop thinkgeek bundle with some mega man bullshit for 250 bucks.

I am happy that I have a confirmed order…

but I just spent like 180 bucks on megaman paraphernalia.

So I am not happy.

Is this console smaller than most? I’m trying to minimize on physical space and am not going to buy something big and bulky. Haven’t played a SNES game since my Pocket PC broke, and am looking forward to it.

It’s tiny

Got two orders in on target and they haven’t been cancelled yet. Suck on that suckers. I keep trying to break my 5 year old godson into games but the kid is just so horrible with a controller in his hand. Hopefully this will help.

I’m sorry, but that immediately brought Subway Terror into my mind. And now it’s on endless repeat in my head as I head for bed.

Nintendo always brings people together for wholesome fun!

My brother ended up reserving the $100 version with the crappy book, and then later got a call that the base $80 version was also confirmed at the store where the power came back on. So now he was wondering if he should cancel the $100 version or get it and then try to sell it on ebay for $180, thereby paying for the one he’s keeping too. My advice was to cancel the pre-order so that someone else who wants it at $100 can have it.

Reading this thread, my interest in importing expensive anime PVC figurines from Japan doesn’t seem as crazy to me anymore.

I’ll pay him for the $100 one~

What types of ports does this device have? HDMI? Analog RCA?