Snowpiercer For Kids: Infinity Train

I just binged all green episodes, this slow on CN is just fantastic. Reminded me of Philip Jose Farmer’s Dungeon, Alice in Wonderland and obviously Snowpiercer.

Will keep an eye out for it, thanks!

Caption Janeway, Koran from Voltron, Winston from Ghostbusters are some of the voice cast.

… It’s for kids but slightly scary.

https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/infinity-train/index.html

Add it to my watch list for a rainy day. I still have 2 seasons of Rick and Morty to watch.

There are 10 episodes of twelve minutes each. Its not a big time commitment.

At first I thought this was going to be about the new TV Series adaptation coming out…still can’t believe that this is going to be a thing.

Love the comparison with a Snowpiercer, OP.
My cousin watched this (so did I) and we kinda liked it. Not on the same level as Over The Garden Wall but definitely still worth a watch.

What is, eh? I adored that.

Just finished season 2 tonight and it was another creepy ride. Who knew it’d be the second (His Dark Materials) children’s show this year having to do with original sin?

Book 3 is out and still creepy.

No love on QT3 for the IF? This show punches way above its 12 minute episode weight. About half way through the season and thinking about where are 4 leads are going (or have gone) - this show has me by the heart.

Also the ears - the soundtrack to this show is just AMAZING.

Well I’m the only one around here extolling its virtues.

I love it. Thoughtful and tragic, while still being silly and amusing in good cartoon ways. Highly recommended.

I’ve been into this show since the pilot episode was the only thing available. Glad to it got 3 good seasons at least, and potentially more.

I think I read HBO just cancelled it. The end of book 3 implied they had a Book 4 to tell the story about, pity.

I finished Season 1 for this yesterday. What a great show! This thread title was really misleading though. I don’t like Snowpiercer, but this show was nothing like Snowpiercer.

Season 2 finished. This continues to be so, so good.

Season 3 was so good. But now I’ve binged the whole series! Oh no! Is there more coming? Have they announced more seasons?

They don’t have to, of course. Each season is self contained. But I just love this world and the writing, and the music. The characters in Season 3 were the best yet.

Edit: Awwww, future seasons seem unlikely unless it really performs well on HBO Max.

Oh well, even if it gets nothing further, these 3 seasons were excellent. Great stuff.

https://pressroom.warnermedia.com/us/media-release/warnermedia/warnermedia-expands-kids-family-offerings-cartoon-network-and-hbo-max-under-new

Yay! Book 4!