So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Rumors say it was Trump promising McFarland that he’d still get to keep his job, and Harward was not inclined to allow that.

I assumed it was something like that combined with the general WTF of the admin.

Mattis wanted him in, but if Trump wasn’t willing to let him do it his way, I totally get why he wouldn’t want to be anywhere near it.

Just watched this BBC interview. I’m still picking my jaw up off the floor.

Holy crap, I can’t believe I just saw that.

If you haven’t, you should. he called out the president for repeatedly saying things that are demonstrably untrue and said they (the media) demand to have their questions about Russia answered and that the American people are owed that.

I’m pretty sure this is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Jesus, just how many Baghdad Bobs does Trump have?

I’m not sure. How many Bobs can be hidden behind a gold Muslim curtain?

I have never heard Gorka’s vice before, and it is amazing. It’s like he’s literally playing a crazy character.

Very strange accent

After the interview I looked him up. I don’t think he’s playing a crazy character.

He’s like a really over the top character from that BrainDead show. Dude seems pretty mentally unstable.

He does appear to have adopted every evil villain accent and mangled them all up into one, shall we say ‘super’ villain accent. English, German, some eastern European?

Here’s what it reminded me of.

Gorka’s voice is the belly button voice from Seinfeld.

So is Trump going to start his own news network while in office? I half expect that now.

How does a non-evil person see this and think “Yes! My team is winning!”

Easy, just think of all the jobs this will protect and create:

Oncologists
Medical Laboratory Technicians
Pharmacists
Water Filter installers
Water Cooler Delivery guys
Private Geological Surveyors
Fresh Fish importers

You forgot EPA site assessors. Oh wait…

It was a conscious exclusion, to be sure.

I finally figured out who that Gorka guy reminds me of. Larry Drake.

Honestly - they want to see this great country be destroyed. That’s the only thing that makes sense. “Hey if I’m miserable and hate everything, I’m going to burn this place to the ground”.

And Trump is Nero with a match.