So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Mr. Wintrich, an artist and writer who has collaborated with Milo Yiannopoulos, the polarizing editor at Breitbart News, attended President Trump’s news conference with the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, on Monday. He was joined by the owner of Gateway Pundit, Jim Hoft, who posted on Twitter, “President Trump just spoke about tossing criminal migrants and I wanted to stand up and cheer!!”

In a telephone interview from the West Wing, Mr. Wintrich, 28, said he would “be reporting far more fairly than a lot of the very left-wing outlets that are currently occupying the briefing room.” He added, “We will be doing a little trolling of the media in general here.”

Hell, just give 4Chan a credential at this point.

Pretty much every discussion I’ve seen regarding this has Milo fans rolling their eyes at the supposed hypocrisy, since the media/“liberals” didn’t say a word about Hillary Clinton’s campaign running a pedophilia ring.

Someone just shoot me now, please.

I can’t believe that even the pizza gate pedophelia ring is an example of projection now - how every attack against Hillary, no matter how wild it is, is actually something they themselves have done.

Well well. Who would’ve thought that white supremacists/red pill-types would out themselves as marginal people in all sorts of other ways as well. I’ll admit I wasn’t expecting the defense of fucking pre-pubescents at CPAC, but hey…free speech, right?!

I think I need to eat some of my own words. A recent poll shows that a significant portion of Canadians wants to ease back on accepting refugees. On the plus side, only a small percentage want a Trump-style ban.

Sigh.

When the North Korean news service barely needs to exaggerate to insult the US, we live in dark times.

I was thinking along those same lines. Yikes.

IT IS A PARODY ACCOUNT!

It is run by one of the guys (formerly) behind Popehat. Patrick, to be specific.

@KevinC @abidingdude

LOL, that makes it worse.

Trump and the modern conservative - putting comedians/satirists out of work.

Which is even worse. :)

OK, who are you? Are you me?

I’m a chatbot.

Well in this case he is explicitly trying to be a satarist, of both the US and North Korea, by playing up the authoritarian spin.

I don’t care for the account myself, especially since they explicitly and intentionally try and collect ‘scalps’ of major news orgs. I know in the past I’ve seen him brag about duping CNN or ABC or Fox.

ACK! What is real!?

Just remember folks, from now on every defender of Milo and the Alt Right is a pedo lover/apologist/supporter, so please keep repeating this over and over and associate the two forever more. Even the CPAC agrees with me.

I dunno if it’s intentional so much as far too many news organizations are fucking stupid and don’t fact check things.

“Let’s fill the 24 hour news cycle with Godfrey Elfwick”

“It’s Harold and Maude, not Harold and Todd!”