So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Wait, it wasn’t an international flight? And they were DISembarking? WTF.

I’d love to hear the people like @Olaf explain how this brave new world fits into his supposed “libertarianism”.

Now there’s a good reason to carry around a pocket constitution.

“Here’s my document for you. Read it.”

Guys, don’t you get it? That flight came from San Francisco…in California. A sanctuary in a sanctuary.

I may have uttered this phrase more times this morning than any other day of my life.

Lol did they only check the asian guy?

This shit is going to backfire soon. When people stop booking flights, when summer tourism from overseas plummets, basically when the people Republicans care about start losing money.

I have a trip to Bermuda booked for the fall, and I have until July to cancel it without losing my deposit. I’m seriously considering it. I don’t want to get hassled by these goons.

Indeed, my wife and I wanted to go to the US for our ten year anniversary. But we won’t visit the states under the current circumstances.

You are quite the target, it’s true.

Someone needs to tell 45 that he can stop the silliness, the true target is on to the ruse.

Pack it in folks, we can let the real winner take the office now.

One of the reasons I always carry one these days.

And I read an article the other day that US tourism is getting absolutely murdered. No one wants to come here from overseas and I sure as fuck don’t blame them.

Do you have a link?

Can’t find it, but here is one.

At least Russia seems happy. Oh wait.

Thanks, I make a snarky LMGTFY comment to myself and also found this one:

I mean… it’s sort of a given. Screaming “we hate foreigners” to the world isn’t exactly appealing to foreigners looking to relax and enjoy themselves.

I’m sure you guys have it wrong. Trump is going to be great for business, just the best.

How realistic is it to not bring your phone or tablet with you while traveling, as this article recommends?

I was late to adopt a smartphone but can’t imagine going back to disposable cameras and buying maps.

You could bring your phone and a hammer just in case.

Buy a cheap fake phone?