So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Jackie Evancho, who sang at Trumps inauguration, is upset because her sister is trans and now Trump is cracking down on the LGBTQ community.

Shaking my head at these idiots.

“Sure, he said he’d do all those horrible things during the campaign, but I didn’t think he’d actually do them.”

I mean I guess on some level we should be relieved that they actually recognize that he IS doing horrible things. So many Trump supporters are 100% on board with his insanity.

More on the “Trump slump” in international travel from Frommer’s:

Though they may differ as to the wisdom of the move, the travel press and most travel experts are of one mind: They are currently drawing attention to an unintended consequence of the Trump-led efforts to stop many Muslims from coming to the U.S., pointing to a sharp drop in foreign tourism to our nation that imperils jobs and touristic income…Thus, the prestigious Travel Weekly magazine (as close to an “official” travel publication as they come) has set the decline in foreign tourism at 6.8%… According to the Global Business Travel Association, in only a single week following announcement of the ban against certain foreign tourists, the activity of business travel declined by nearly $185 million.

Caitlyn Jenner is just another fucking narcissistic piece of shit Republican, who happens to be trans. She yet another idiot who thinks she’s the ine special snowflake that Trump will finally respect and listen to despite all obvious evidence to the contrary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/02/23/devos-defiant-at-cpac-my-job-isnt-to-win-a-popularity-contest/

“The media has had its fun with me, and that’s okay,” DeVos said, speaking to activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor, Md. “My job isn’t to win a popularity contest with the media or the education establishment here in Washington. My job as secretary of education is to make education work for students.”

DeVos briefly addressed her withdrawal Wednesday of Obama-era federal guidelines meant to protect transgender students from discrimination at school. It was her first major policy move since she was confirmed Feb. 7, and one she reportedly resisted, only to relent under pressure from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and President Trump. But she gave no sign Thursday that she disagreed with withdrawal of the guidance, which LGBT activists have called an attack on transgender children.

“This issue was a very huge example of the Obama administration’s overreach to suggest a one-size-fits-all, federal-government approach, top-down approach to issues best dealt with at a personal level, at a local level,” DeVos said in response to a question from CNN contributor and Trump supporter Kayleigh McEnany.

“It’s our job to protect students and to do that to the fullest extent that we can — and also to provide students, parents and teachers with more flexibility about how education is delivered and how education is experienced, and to protect and preserve personal freedoms.”

So bloody revolution guys? Guys?

Anyone that believes anything out of Trump’s mouth that doesn’t directly serve his own interests is an idiot.

As for the tourism stuff, I sure hope all the Floridaians that voted for him are happy.

Between a tax bill that will explode the the deficit by trillions and an immigration policy that’s estimated to cost trillions and the trade wars President Bannon wants SCROTUS* will score his most impressive bankruptcy ever (P.S. Read that WaPo piece and the linked one to Bannon and the media.) Sure is good thing we have a businessman in the WH.

*(SCROTUS = so called ruler of the US, new favorite Trump insult.)

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article134459444.html

Man walks up to two brown people, tells them to get out of his country and shoots them BUT

Both Howe and Eric Jackson, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Kansas City office, cautioned they were too early in their investigation to assign a motive or call it a hate crime

Real man Louie Gohmert
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834750917916385280

Giffords replies:

What are Republican representatives afraid of? Special Snowflake Libtards don’t own guns, everyone on Facebook knows this! Are they afraid they might get beaten to death with clever protest signs?

Or maybe, you know, it might be their own people they’re a tiny bit afraid of right now. Of course not Mitch McConnell, he only does events where supporters pay money to sit in the room with him, and says protesters are simply sore losers.

bruh :)

Axes won’t help when you’re headed for a gun show… ;)

That started in 2001 with the Patriot act, but the recent Trumpism just reinforced the perception further. Still hoping to visit once the USA have gotten rid of all the madness, but by the looks it it, it wont even begin until at least another 4-8 years if at all.

Wouldn’t recommend bringing a phone / laptop with you to either the US, UK or Russia. Maybe one of those new old Nokias could be handy… perfect timing for them to reintroduce, the phone.

The NYTimes and journalists from other news organizations were barred from attending Spicer’s briefing today.

You mean spicer’s?

Good. More of this.

Actually surprised that any reporters from non-crazy outlets went in under those circumstances.

Oops, the Standing Rock thing ain’t over:

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/23/trump-just-ordered-army-evict-sioux-tribe-standing-rock-gunpoint/

Vets and Grandmothers being arrested as well.

My guess: economic anxiety.

So help me if I am wrong in interpreting that because I am not American, but that is essentially recent democratic Presidents standing on the constitution while recent republican Presidents and the founding fathers stand up for the ‘common citizen’?