So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

This isn’t even a secret any longer, all Republican controlled states enact ALEC backed legislation - and yet they still keep winning. Crap like this (i.e. ALEC legislation) is why I find the the oft-repeated mantra “democrats abandoned” the middle class/wwc/whatever just so infuriating.

They’ve pretty well gotten the hang of it in NC already.

http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article140225553.html

< cough! > Kansas < cough! >

They did it way before and way more better.

Wow - the hoops I had to jump through to get Discourse to let me use ‘<’

Well sure, but I didn’t spend nine amazing, life altering summers coming to love the people and places of Kansas!

This thread? Fuck it, sure, this thread.

Don’t Be Afraid to Use Fake Stories to Back Up Your Point

That story—about a neighbor lady who knew the shooters were plotting, could have stopped the shooting, and did not—was told by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on Fox News. It’s not true. There’s no evidence for it besides extremely thin reports on right-wing websites.

Politifact rated it “False”:

thisisfine.jpg

Careful boys, he’s “altered”. Mebbe we oughta taze him, just to be safe.

Wait I thought alt was in nowadays

Doesn’t look like we have a Mnuchin thread so this seems like a good place to post this.

The mind boggles. Response was swift.

Someone’s worried about blowback, apparently.

Lol

Need to get me an I AM NOT #PIZZAGATE shirt.

Some crowd shots would be nice, cant be more than a handful of people there for something like that? (Like the Inauguration)

Or a “Pizza The Hut” one.

Wait, the rally attendees are saying that there’s a Clinton child sex ring or they’re saying there isn’t?

I kinda want a shirt that says I AM #PIZZAGAY

They’re sort of tying the epidemic of missing girls in DC (story on CNN) and #Pizzagate together, claiming (as far as I can tell) that the girls are held prisoner somehow by the Pizzaria (that’s what I’m getting from the “Release All Children” on the stage poster).

That’s as much sense as I can make out of it.